+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Mole Yucatan - ABC, 01/07

I've met Rodman a few times, and he would be a terrible Mole, so I really hope they didn't opt for him. He'll be amusing as always though.

BTW, he is really a nice man who's actually a bit shy one on one.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fan
    Yep, I'd like Anderson back. 2nd best guy to host a reality show so far as I've seen, only behind Phil Keoghan, just ahead of Jeff Probst.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm one of the rare few, apparently, who enjoyed Celebrity Mole as much as regular Mole.
    Not quite sure how I missed this thread till now, but I'm so glad Celebrity mole is back. I never saw the original, but Baldwin and Griffith just killed me last time. Very entertaining.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I wonder if Balwin is going to be stoned this time, boy if he wasn't last time then he has serious brain issues. Rodman is the biggest a**hole I have ever seen and if he isn't out fast then I may not watch the whole thing. Overall I will watch the first couple, if Rodman is gone fast, then the whole series. I think the producers screwed up signing him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Hi guys quick question:

I have never watched the Mole before and was wondering if during the Quiz section of the episode, we are able to see some or all of the contestants' answers. If not, then what can we as an audience use to "play along" at least a little. If so, does it tell you what percentage of the loser's answers he got wrong (without revealing which specific answers he got wrong of course, unless the number is 100%)

Thanks
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Zaius-

I've only seen the one season of Celebrity Mole, but from that season, they don't show the contestants answers (at all, as far as I remember). The audience "plays along" by trying to guess who is really working their hardest and looking for sabotage attempts. Fred was pretty subtle last season, so I never really suspected her. She didn't keep that much money out of the pot, so she wasn't that great in my opinion. The only sabotage I really thought was brilliant was when they had to build the raft and she was untying the knots. That was clever.

Supposedly, they also hide clues in the shots, but these were way too well hidden for me!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Thanks, spegs!

So are there any real incentives for the mole to sabotage challenges? I mean one would think that they don't care how much money the producers lose (even though the premise says they're associated with the producers), and they want to make sure they'll never be detected, so they'll work super hard the entire game and be a long-lasting (but ineffective) mole.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

I thought they got the money they managed to keep out of the pot...but I could be wrong. Someone who knows this game better, please correct me.

I think they're paid a flat fee, not based on how much they sabotage.

Zaius, the goal for us playing along is trying to figure out who's the mole, and who's just an idiot who can't complete a challenege. Every word someone says either makes them clueless or a very good mole, it seems.

I also liked the celeb version of the mole...and also could not stand Baldwin. I really hope the regular Mole comes back though,..it was great.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast