+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celebrity Mole Yucatan Premieres Jan. 7 (revised)

Celebrity Mole Yucatan / Premiere

Zap2it has just announced that Celebrity Mole Yucatan will premiere on Wednesday January 14, 2004.

Thanks for the heads up, Marioooo(how many o's is that? lol)!!! I really enjoyed the last Celebrity Mole, I hope that this season can live up to my expectations!

According to Zap2it.com:

"The second "Celebrity Mole" will feature returnees Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen, former MTV VJ Ananda Lewis, "Growing Pains" star Tracey Gold, comedian Mark Curry, basketball curiosity Dennis Rodman, ex-"Cosby" kid Keisha Knight Pulliam and model/actress Angie Everhart."

By the way, the ABC press site has not yet released this information regarding the start date of CMY.

Here's the official ABC release. It's part of a larger release on changes they're making, so it's a little short.

Premiering at 10:00 p.m., ET that same evening will be "Celebrity Mole Yucatan." For seven weeks, former VJ and talk show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry ("Hangin' with Mr. Cooper"), versatile actors Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects") and Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law"), sitcom stars Tracy Gold ("Growing Pains") and Keisha Knight Pulliam ("The Cosby Show"), supermodel Angie Everhart and legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman will all complete in a series of challenging physical and mental games, while using all their guile to uncover clues that could earn them up to $250,000. There's one catch, however -- one of them is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to work against the team, trying to sabotage their efforts. Last season comedienne Kathy Griffin was the last player left standing. "Celebrity Mole Yucatan" is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are executive producers.

FORT Fogey
    OK, something important was cut out of that press release John! it says "Premiering at 10:00 ET that same evening" which evening is that???

January 14 - see the title of the thread

FORT Fogey
    Duh!.... Apparently I need to learn to read...

Thanks John

I'm so excited! I really liked Kathy Griffin in the first one.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

ABC has revised the start date to January 7 at 10pm Eastern.

+ Reply to Thread