+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contestants named for "Celebrity Mole"

Yes, it'll be interesting, to say the least. They've got commercials running where each of them says something along the lines of "I'm the Mole". Kim Coles says "I'm Molicious!" It's pretty funny.

I bet this will be much fun! All of these outgoing personalities outmoling eachother sounds like a really good show. Hope I am right.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I haven't watched the regular Mole show before, but I think I'll be watching this celebriy Mole, just because of the celebrities. And these are a pretty good cast of celebrities, imo. I've seen the previews and Kim Coles is so funny. I'm sure this show will be a lot of fun!

I have a problem with " Celebrity Versions" of reality shows. Fear Factor, Mole, Millionaire, . all these shows are about regular folks going for a Cash prize, but, then you now get millionaire Celebrities going for cash for thier charities. why don't they just leave something to the people without getting Celebrities involved

I agree.
    I find the "regular" folks far more interesting.
    I also hate the way many of these shows amke concessions to the celebritities in the form of easier questions and tasks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There's nothing like the regular shows, but I look at the celebrity versions as being good for getting us back in the swing for a regular season (Mole 3, which has also finished taping, and will air soon). Plus, anything that gets money to charities is a good thing, right?

I just like to see celebrities in real situations, where they're not reading from a script or being prepped for the camera by their publicist. It's interesting to me personally, but I can see why some people don't like it.

I'm a sucker for celebrity versions. I do, though agree with Fluff about the concessions... Celebrity Jeopardy anyone? Geez, even I can answer those questions
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Celebrity Millionaire is the absolute worst imo.
    They let the audience answer the questions up to the $32,000 limit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i don't even know the premise of the mole. i am such a reality tv virgin. however, i'll undoubtedly watch celebmole so i can talk about it with you guys.

The Mole is a really interesting and entertaining show Sid.
    It's probably the one reality tv show you can really play along with at home by searching for the clues to find which of the contestants is the Mole.

There are x amount of contestants, all taking part in various tests and challenges, if successful they will earn a cash sum to be added to the "pot".
    One of the contestants however is the Mole and has to do whatever he/she can to stop the money in the pot from increasing by sabotaging the challenges, yet at the same time avoid detection by the other contestants.
    There is a test at the end of each episode where the contestants have to answer questions about who they think is the Mole.
    The one who gets fewest right is "executed" and becomes the Mole's latest victim.
    The winner at the end of the series claims whatever cash they have all earned for the pot.

It's a really good show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast