+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Announces "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"!

ABC Announces "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"!

EIGHT CELEBRITIES COMPETE IN ABC'S LATEST CELEBRITY VERSION OF "THE MOLE," ON "CELEBRITY MOLE YUCATAN"

Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen from "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" Return, Determined to Win this Time

Eight celebrities traveled to the beautiful Yucatan region of Mexico to compete in the latest celebrity version of "The Mole," "Celebrity Mole Yucatan." Newcomers Ananda Lewis, Mark Curry, Angie Everhart, Tracy Gold, Keisha Knight-Pulliam and Dennis Rodman compete against returning celebrities Stephen Baldwin and Corbin Bernsen, who hope to avenge their early executions on the Hawaiian version of the series. Emmy Award-winning sportscaster Ahmad Rashad also returns to host the series, which is set to air later this year on ABC.

"We learned from 'Celebrity Mole Hawaii' that performers play this game very, very well because their acting abilities raise their level of deception," said Scott A. Stone, executive producer of the series along with David G. Stanley and Clay Newbill.

The cast includes former v.j. and talk-show host Ananda Lewis, comedian Mark Curry ("Hangin' with Mr. Cooper"), versatile actors Stephen Baldwin ("Usual Suspects," "One Good Cop") and Corbin Bernsen ("L.A. Law," "Major League"), sitcom stars Tracy Gold ("Growing Pains") and Keisha Knight Pulliam ("The Cosby Show"), supermodel Angie Everhart and legendary basketball bad boy Dennis Rodman.

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" will be a special seven-episode version of the show, as each of the eight celebrities tries to figure out who among them is The Mole. The celebrities will use all their guile to uncover clues that could lead them to a pot of up to $250,000. They must complete a series of challenging physical and mental games to earn money for the pot, which one player will eventually win (last season comedienne Kathy Griffin took home $233,000). Working undercover against the team, however, is The Mole, a double agent planted by the producers to sabotage the players' efforts. It is the goal of the players to decide who they think The Mole is, then learn as much about him or her as possible. In the final dramatic episode, The Mole is revealed and the one remaining player wins the jackpot.

"Celebrity Mole Yucatan" is produced by Stone Stanley Entertainment. David G. Stanley, Scott A. Stone and Clay Newbill are the executive producers.

FORT Fogey
    This seems like an entertaining group of people, especially Dennis Rodman and Mark Curry from Showtime at the Apollo... Although I would prefer not to have Alec Baldwin or Corbin back...

Ack! I knew they couldn't resist the allure of the washed-up child star.

And, yeah, make (Stephen) Baldwin and Bernsen take a seat.

More Ahmad. Nooooo....

I pick Rodman to go out first.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Which one was Keisha Knight Pulliam on the Cosby Show? Saundra, Denise (Well, that was Lisa Bonet, so apparently not her), Vanessa, Rudy, Raven (and Raven was that girl's real name), or the mom?

Keisha was Rudy.

I love Stephen Baldwin, honestly, I do. He's hilarious. I can't wait.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Could they not find new people? I find it odd that they are letting bernson and baldwin back

Dennis Rodman eh? This could be interesting.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I will LMAO if Dennis Rodman is the Mole.

I'm with Paulie--Dennis will go out first.

I'm glad to see Baldwin and Bernsen back. I was actually hoping they'd call Baldwin back as the host. A lot of the fun went out of the show for me when he left. The animosity between B&B was great, and to watch Bernsen lose again....priceless.

They wouldn't let one of them be the mole, would they? That would kind of suck.

My pre-season guess on the mole's identity: Tracy Gold
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by cali
    Could they not find new people? I find it odd that they are letting bernson and baldwin back

Dennis Rodman eh? This could be interesting.
    I'm surprised at that too, actually. I think I'd have preferred all new celebrities as well but what I really want to know is why, why, why can't we have the REAL Mole back? I do enjoy the Celebrity version also but I really miss the real Mole show. No one beats Anderson Cooper in my book and the fact that the celebrities are hamming it up for the camera makes it a whole different dynamic. I want them both.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Which one was Keisha Knight Pulliam on the Cosby Show? Saundra, Denise (Well, that was Lisa Bonet, so apparently not her), Vanessa, Rudy, Raven (and Raven was that girl's real name), or the mom?
    Keisha Knight Pulliam was Rudy, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast