+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Announces "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar

Celebrity Mole: Yucatan

I know people have complained about Celebrity Mole...I even think that it's a pretty stupid idea. But, for those of you who are willing to get into it, I have found out who the celebs are. (And, I apologize if anyone has posted this earlier)

Now, this time, the celebs are a bit more recognizable...but two celebs from the first series are COMPETING AGAIN? Must be sore losers.

Anyhoo...here's the list if it airs...courtesy of www.imdb.com

Cast (in credits order)
    Ahmad Rashad .... Host

rest of cast listed alphabetically

Stephen Baldwin .... Himself (movie star, Usual Suspects)
    Corbin Bernsen .... Himself (L.A. Law star)
    Mark Curry .... Himself (Hangin' With Mr. Cooper)
    Angie Everhart .... Herself (Model)
    Tracey Gold .... Herself (Growing Pains)
    Ananda Lewis .... Herself (The Ananda Lewis Show, MTV VJ)
    Keshia Knight Pulliam .... Herself (The Cosby Show)
    Dennis Rodman .... Himself (Former Basketball Player)

Why don't they just go back to the original format of having regular people on there? I loved the Mole before it went celebrity on us. I had no interest in the first Celeb. Mole & I have no interest in this one either! Give it back to the working man! Another Baldwin besides? :rolleyes
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

(And, I apologize if anyone has posted this earlier)
    Yep...(looks at calendar) 3 months, 2 days ago.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Yep...(looks at calendar) 3 months, 2 days ago.
    Yeah, but I was not around back then!

FORT Newbie

ABC ruins another show

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Why don't they just go back to the original format of having regular people on there? I loved the Mole before it went celebrity on us. I had no interest in the first Celeb. Mole & I have no interest in this one either! Give it back to the working man! Another Baldwin besides? :rolleyes
    This is another example of ABC's failures in programming. They killed the Goose that Laid Golden Eggs (Millionaire) by airing it too often and featuring celebrities (much worse). The double stupidity of using washed up "C" level pseudo-stars is even more insulting. In addition to that factor, we have lost "The Mole" diversity in locations. I know that is a function of using celebrities. Instead of cool locations in Europe or elsewhere, we get "normal" vacation sites for US travelers. ABC had no idea that they had a good show in The Mole, and almosr ruined with scheduling and lack of promotion. The second version did OK last summer and ended up with decent ratings, especially for ABC. The dumb network could have shown the mini-Celebrity Mole over last winter break as a teaser to this last summer's Mole 3, if they had any brains. If they really wanted to show any smarts, they should have paired it up with the underrated "The Family" (or even a delayed "I'm A Celebrity - Get Me out of Here") as a featured reality night. ABC continues to prove that it is clueless in reality or other programming.

In closing, I wish the producers would have taken The Mole to another network or cable instead of listening to ABC's ideas for destruction.

I'm sure someone would have posted if there was any real news about when this show will start. Has anyone heard any rumers or murmurings? I was hopeing with the fall season starting we would hear something about when The Mole will air.

I don't see the reason for bringing back Stephen and Corbin. I would think they'd have an unfair advantage having been on the show before.

oldschool
    Gary Coleman got 10K votes for govorner he ahould get some sort of job on the hosting or on the show

Quote Originally Posted by likeafox
    I don't see the reason for bringing back Stephen and Corbin. I would think they'd have an unfair advantage having been on the show before.
    Yeah, I wonder if they'd make one of those two the mole...

LG.
    4 out of the 8 players are African Americans, as is the host. That's the first time I can remember a majority of the cast of a network tv reality tv show being predominantly African American. Cool.

Nothing more to add, really. . . . carry on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast