+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Announces "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"!

what?! dennis rodman?! now that's more interesting! i just hope that no one from the previous mole comes back..what's up with that?! not fair! :O but if it's erik..then i got nothing to say no more!!!

Knew your father, I did! mrbnatural's Avatar
    I'm glad to see the show is coming back! I'd rather see it in its original format, but I don't see that happening, so I'm grateful for any version we get.

I think it'll be funny if the Worm is the Mole! But, I am not happy with Corbin and Stephen coming back, WHY!? Why can't they have all new people? Why are they so special? I guess Stephen will be entertaining as well as annoying, but Corbin?
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Fabulous! Loved the last one. Good for laughs. Looking forward to it!

Rodman could be interesting. Where's the Erik Von Detten/pretty boy contestent? May I suggest Taylor Hanson now that his singing career is over/on hold?

Well I am among the minority for being happy that Stephen and Corbin are coming back for the second go round of celeb Mole.They were hilarious and truly loved participating in the last show.It should be very interesting with Dennis Rodman thrown in the mix.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The only way I watch a celeb version of this is if Anderson Cooper is one of the contestants.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbarbie
    Well I am among the minority for being happy that Stephen and Corbin are coming back for the second go round of celeb Mole.They were hilarious and truly loved participating in the last show.It should be very interesting with Dennis Rodman thrown in the mix.
    I agree I really like them on the show, it will also be wierd to see if tye do any better or get eliminated early...

FORT Regular
    It's just not going to be the same without Kathy. She totally carried the first show.

this sounds good, I liked the first celeb mole ... I agree w/ PJO - they should have Kathy Griffin back though, she was really funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast