+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Announces "Celebrity Mole Yucatan"!

It'll be cool seeing Tracy Gold on the show. I like Ananda Lewis and Mark Curry. His sitcom was boring, but he was good on Don't Forget Your Toothbrush and his stand-up is hilarious.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I love Stephen Baldwin, honestly, I do. He's hilarious. I can't wait.
    Miss F. and Spegs, I agree, Stephen Baldwin was such a funny maniac on that show and totally entertaining. I was sorry when he was eliminated. In fact, I wanted him to be The Mole.

Ahmad Rashad was not a very good host.

when does this premiere? I cant wait. Corbin and Stephen were great in the Hawaii episode.

The premiere date isn't set yet, but I understand it's scheduled for midseason (so, winter).

Thanks John

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Rodman should be entertaining. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the mole.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

I'm guessing Keisha will be the mole. She's brilliant, classy, and since she grew up acting shes probably one hell of a liar. I'm glad Stephan is back. I could do without Corbin. Rodman? Yuck!!! Like Stephan and Corbin aren't big enough jerks. Did they have to throw Rodman in the mix too? There will probably be fireworks galore between Rodman and Stephan!! One thing to look forward to anyways.

I agree. I want the regular mole back. I doubt Anderson would do it but we need a different host than the last one.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

My guess is Corbin begged and begged for another chance. It just about killed him that he didn't win. He saw clues everywhere - in fact, he took paranoia to another level. You really thought his head was going to explode as he sat in confessional, muttering and trying to figure it out.

I hope they have someone like Kathy Griffin to liven it up - maybe Mark Curry? i.e., smart & funny?

*sigh* I miss the regular Mole!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Why did they announce the show and contestants already if it's not even going to air until next Winter? Big Brother airs in three weeks and they still haven't announced the contestants!

because these guys are celebrities out to get more press
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast