+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

8/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tonight's show thread.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Is that first "fixer upper" that is being sold by "Madison" the same house Hulk Hogan bought in "Hogan Knows Best" in that season finale?...It really looks familiar.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"

Wow ratings for this show must be really bad. Is anyone watching?!

I watched. the 1am episode. I hate rich people.

I hate that Botoxed face lifted plastic piss bottle blonde "realtor" and it looks like the producers of the show do too, indicating that all she did was paint her nails while people walked around alone. I know that was editing, but she just didn't look like she was worth anything. Why didn't she remind the pushy lawyer that she'd already saved a whopping TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS on the cost of the house, and therefore she should install her own outlet covers since they cost like 12 cents?

I love expensive real estate. this will be my new fav show. then I'll get my real estate license and move to california.... and die. heh
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I also caught the late re-broadcast. Good lord, did that blonde realtor have ANY facial movement? She was scoffing at the large (and painfully fake) chested woman for having the fake rack, but she was no better. Her lips and eyebrows looked like they came from the refuse bin at any of the Dr. 90210 offices. Courtney Love, ITA -- the socket covers should have been a non-issue! I just don't think that the buyer & seller should ever be represented by the same person. It's just not a good idea, let alone the question if is should be allowed (although I know it is done).

The bald/glasses-wearing Caldwell Banker realtor reminded me of my boss, which gave me the willies!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I too "watched" (read: TIVOed) the 1 am rebroadcast. I liked the show a lot. Hopefully Bravo will pay attention to the 1 am ratings vs. the 9 pm ratings. There is too much to watch at that time to turn your interest to a new show. Had they picked a less bottlenecked time slot, maybe their original broadcast ratings would be better. Perhaps before or after Project Runway like they did with "Work Out"???

I too, was yelling at the TV when I watched this at lunchtime. I couldn't believe that Farrah the buyer was nitpicking over the little things when she got herself a steal (2 bills less) on the price.

I did not like the creepy Scotty realtor either, I hope agents out there don't really act like him. Any of the other realtors (shown for a minute or a half hour) seemed more professional to work with.

I too, laughed hysterically at "Blonde Bombshell's" self-righteous tirade about that woman(although that's debatable)'s chest accoutrements. Holy cow! But more than a little kettle-calling on Botoxy's part.

I can't wait for next week's... this is like a slickly-produced version of the other side of House Hunters!
    Could does not mean should

am rewatching this last bit while waiting for project runway, and I just cannot believe how badly Shannon aka Plastic Patty, dropped the ball on this deal. She doesn't seem to understand that acting as a buyer's agent AND the seller's agent means she needs to work them both towards compromise. Instead, she just acted as secretary, passing notes back and forth between the two. Now of course we weren't shown everything, but it never looked like she even considered trying to get Jeff and Farrah to a resolution. It looked like when she realized there were problems, she just gave up, depressed over what she was sure would be a large loss of commission.

Well yeah, when you give up you do tend to lose...

Blonde whore at the open house: ewwwwwwww. I mean, ewwwwww. They were so trashy looking!

Liked Madison, but he doesn't seem particularly clever himself. He has a house. He knows a man who would like to buy a house like the one he has. He makes no contact with this client, and allows another realtor to take half his commission - genius!

Scotty - annoying and seems to be acting. I hope he's not this big a joke in real life.

I hate L.A.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

This is why I love FORT! Thank you for posting every single thing I was thinking.
    Is it just because reality TV focuses on it, or is Southern California really the vainest, shallowest place on the planet? From Laguna Beach, to Real Housewives, to Dr. 90210, to Blow Out, to you name it, everybody has fake boobs, botox, bee-stung lips and blonde hair. And their values seem to be: looks, status, money ... in that order. It's like some Aaron Spelling-produced freak show! Which is exactly why I watch.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread