+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 207 FirstFirst ... 101151191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2070
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

I think Luca has this. No way they'd fly his family in from Italy if they didn't plan on him winning!

Okay, duck liver looks DISGUSTING!

Oooh, both of them making Panna Cotta for dessert! Weird! Wonder if they discussed it beforehand.
    Based on last week with Jessie, shouldn't Natasha be penalized for leaving out part of the dessert she prepared? Plus, it didn't leave her with very much at all on the dessert plates!

LUCA wins! I'm shocked, LOL! Natasha was gracious about it, though.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

*sigh*

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I never did care for Luca so I'm disappointed he made it to the finals instead of Jessie and really not happy that he won. Whatever. Reality shows hardly ever have the outcome I want so I've gotten used to being disappointed.

At least this season is over and I'll never have to see sourpuss Krissi again.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Whatever. Reality shows hardly ever have the outcome I want so I've gotten used to being disappointed.
    Same here. Especially when the public is involved. I take every opportunity I can to take a shot, don't I

WTG Luca I would have preferred Natasha's meal( for myself) but Luca takes chances. I was sure it was going to be a tie.

Well done to the F2. Luca is a sweetie..
    mushybrain and zookeepertx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really liked the way Luca played it the whole season: just nice & respectful to his competitors, right down to giving them ingredients they forgot to get. He wanted to win on his own merits, not because somebody else made a mistake!

I admit I was surprised Luca won. That said, out of the two who were the final two I was glad he won because he showed the most progress and faced the most challenges out of the two to win.

But what I liked most about him was that:

1. When he screwed up, he admitted to it.

2. When he tried to get someone out of the game because they were a threat, and they beat his challenge, he was duly humbled (Natasha is a great example).

3. He would share ingredients when he could so people won or lost based on their cooking, not a lapse in thought.

4. While he was deserving to celebrate as he did, he gave major props to Natasha, and said that she will become a big success. I think that is quite true - she is obviously very good in her cooking, and while she did have some minor attitude issues, she used those issues to enhance her cooking, making it BETTER, and that's a talent that could get her noticed by someone and help her succeed.

Not my favorite season, but not as bad as some of the reality shows I've seen lately. I can't even watch "BB" and "AGT" anymore because there everyone basically seems to be a drama story. I hope that "MC" does take heed though of those shows and not go that way. They started to this year, and it affected it. Next season, stick to the cooking.
    Ellen, march, MiaT2 and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread