Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    James is gone.
    Really? I had a feeling he would I recorded it. Now- I dunno
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If I were you I'd smash the tape or whatever was used to record it. Then I'd go and rant to the producers of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    If I were you I'd smash the tape or whatever was used to record it. Then I'd go and rant to the producers of this show.
    Maybe just delete it. Damn!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Not happy
    the thing that irritates me the most is Krissi got this far by cheating...she never could have completed the replication of Ramsay's dish on her own - she copied what everyone else put in their baskets to do it...she was totally out of her element and would have gone down...and we're stuck with her another week. ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by cdhinhou View Post
    Arrrrrrggggh. As a big bearded guy from Houston, I was rooting for James. If it isn't a Jessie/Luca finale I am going to scream loud enough to be heard from the moon.
    that's what I'm hoping for too!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

You know, right now this show is treating me like a empty minded, mouth hanging open, imbecile.
    Normally, I don't put up with anyone treating me that way. And yet, here I am, still watching. I'm really embarrassed for myself.
    Ellen, Kip, Brooks and 1 others like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

So James wins the Mystery Box and is told "You are IN the Final Four!" and then the other 4 cook and they don't send anyone home, so James really wasn't in the Final Four and then in the next episode he gets sent home and never makes the Final Four at all. Damn...he got screwed. (Can I say that here??)

Truthfully Natasha should have gone home for the soup. Luca and Jessie nailed it and the judges said Krissi's was really good, but not perfect. Natasha's was the only one they had anything negative to say and that it was too sweet and didn't have enough salt. Obviously they didn't want her to go home because they changed their tune and said everyone's was almost perfect. Uh...yeah...okay then.
    Ellen, Kip and Hyper like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm so gonna complain to Masterchef. I've been doing a sh**load of complaining lately. Good Lord.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybe
    So James wins the Mystery Box and is told "You are IN the Final Four!" and then the other 4 cook and they don't send anyone home, so James really wasn't in the Final Four and then in the next episode he gets sent home and never makes the Final Four at all. Damn...he got screwed. (Can I say that here??)
    Yes. It's truth, after all. Heck, you could say he got shafted, bamboozled, played the fool, f**ked, conned. They basically told the guy to turn around and bend the heck over.

What a rotten way to go. This is what I was saying about Jordan giving up a couple of episodes ago. It's like he knew he wasn't THE villian (Natasha, Krissi) or THE hero (Luca, Jessie)... so he wasn't going to the end anyway. It really is bullcrap.

I'm really embarrassed because it's just so obvious. When Krissi makes mistakes they are so soft on her. Luca or Jessie or anyone else would get lambasted for meat that was over cooked on one side. They tell her her soup has too many noodles, is too spicy (one of the biggest mistakes they said earlier in the episode with this soup is to make it too spicy). But, because she is Krissi, it's a good effort anyway and she gets a pass. I'm really embarrassed I'm watching.

As for Natasha, they're keeping her in as well. She still had the bloody ring around her salad with the potatoes and scallops when the contestants went hands up. When they showed it later, the ring was gone and suddenly it looked more like Gordon's. So bloody manipulated and scripted it's actually laughable.

And yes, I feel really stupid!
    Maybaybie and JohnnyK like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

Wow! James got totally screwed.

Natasha should have been eliminated with that soup and never brought to the next episode.

So, Krissi's overcooked steak trumped James' panecota (sp?) because it wasn't chilled long enough? Really?

Pffffft....

Lucca better win this thing!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread