+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 207 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I know, I really wanted to see all the dishes.
    Me too. That's my biggest complaint about this show - they never show all the contestant's dishes and they never show all the judge's comments about each dish.

Yes, Max (Rich Kid) is snooty but he clearly has talent. Where he will falter is in leadership and wisdom/people skills. I did chuckle when the judges were going around while they were cooking and one asked him if he'd been to France, his response was 'of course'. I think Christian absolutely deserved to win the challenge. His dish looked phenomenal. I also think that Max and long haired guy deserved their accolades. If there was a 3rd place top dish, I think the Italian Guy (Guiseppe? Giovanni?) with his pastries would have gotten it. Just the look of them was mouth watering!!!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Yes, I can see Max losing it as a team leader. It looks like that is going to happen next episode. He can cook but I can't stand him. I prefer several of the other people who are nice, decent people and still have the talent, not the attitude.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I can't stand Richie Rich. All he can cook is snooty food. I hope they have a comfort food challenge, because I think he'll blow it. I also LOL at how he's always commenting on the brain lady & she seems to not even notice him. It must drive him crazy to not be the center of attention.

What was up with Jennie's 3 soups last night for France???? OMG, the french onion one didn't even look good. & the other ones were just purees, not soup.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    What was up with Jennie's 3 soups last night for France???? OMG, the french onion one didn't even look good. & the other ones were just purees, not soup.
    They did look unappetizing! Yes the two of them looked like baby food!! That is not soup! The french onion could have been better. She should have stuck to one soup and made it well. Even I could have done better.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

My DVR bombed - can anyone tell me who were the two people eliminated on the Monday, 6/20 show? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    My DVR bombed - can anyone tell me who were the two people eliminated on the Monday, 6/20 show? Thanks.
    Angel and I think his name might have been Nick - not certain, just a really average looking white guy.

Anyway, my husband doesn't watch this but he caught a few minutes while he he was doing my nightly foot rub, and he said that Max has a face you want to punch. Mr. Rattus is not remotely violent, or even competitive - that tells you just how punchable Max is.
    just1paul and AZChristian like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Angel and I think his name might have been Nick - not certain, just a really average looking white guy.

Anyway, my husband doesn't watch this but he caught a few minutes while he he was doing my nightly foot rub, and he said that Max has a face you want to punch. Mr. Rattus is not remotely violent, or even competitive - that tells you just how punchable Max is.
    I want punch Max also. Smug arrogance.
    AZChristian likes this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Punch yes.

I'd also like to tie a rope to one of his feet and attach him to Tony's truck for a long haul. Goodbye smirk.
    just1paul and AZChristian like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think there will be a cheer heard across America when "Mr. Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth" gets eliminated. He might be a pretty good cook, especially for his age; but if he can learn to cook, he can also learn to be more socially appropriate in his behavior.
    just1paul likes this.

I despise Max too. Cocky, arrogant, snooty, condescending, too full of himself, constantly putting down others. Plus there was his sabotaging the team's burgers just because he didn't like the trucker fellow. Yes, I don't see that as a mistake or him not knowing any better, I see it as a calculated attempt at sabotage. Whatever skills he may have, his immaturity and douchey behavior will eventually catch up to him.

I also dislike that Christine girl. She comes across as a crass, trashy drunk. Everybody else I like so far, with Alejandra and Derrick being my favorites.
    just1paul likes this.

+ Reply to Thread