+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Normally I would agree on the first part, but he made a point of offering her a job on national television, on a show his name is on.... I would think he would be sure of what was going on.

We still don't know what was going on with this Kathy Prieto fiasco
    Kathy Prieto Says Her Internship With Gordon Ramsay Was 1 Day | TrashTalkTV

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You keep forgetting, its myboyfriend James you speak of
    Now I feel kind of odd since he looks a lot like my co-worker (who has a fiancé and I'm married!!!)... oh what the heck, I still like him!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Now I feel kind of odd since he looks a lot like my co-worker (who has a fiancé and I'm married!!!)... oh what the heck, I still like him!
    His GF reminded me of Jessie- his other GF
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Natasha is winning.

They've started her winner storyline arch and started the demise of the red herring that was Jessi. Notice how suddenly these past couple of episodes suddenly Jessi can no longer cook?

Anyways, that's my prediction.

I also think that Krassy makes it to the final two against Natasha, the change in her edit is so drastic that it can be the only explanation. She sure as heck didn't find a nicer (aka more human) side in that short amount of time.

Sad the spoilers about Eddie going home came true, he was the one left that I liked. Oh well.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Natasha is winning.

They've started her winner storyline arch and started the demise of the red herring that was Jessi. Notice how suddenly these past couple of episodes suddenly Jessi can no longer cook?

Anyways, that's my prediction.

I also think that Krassy makes it to the final two against Natasha, the change in her edit is so drastic that it can be the only explanation. She sure as heck didn't find a nicer (aka more human) side in that short amount of time.

Sad the spoilers about Eddie going home came true, he was the one left that I liked. Oh well.
    I liked Eddie too. I thought he was on track to make the finals.

IMO, Natasha is getting the Christian edit: great cook, arrogant, rude. I'd be very disappointed if either Krissy or Natasha ended up the winner.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

James is my winner pick now.
    libgirl2, Shoepie and tinderbox like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    James is my winner pick now.
    He's been my pick from week one. However, he's going to have to step it up and win some of the next challenges in order to beat Natasha. He hasn't been a stand out, which worries me.
    Shoepie likes this.

Krissy is crude and mean, but, unless she's made racist comments on Twitter (which she seems to have) I'd rather see her win than Natasha, with her arrogant smirk. I'm kind of surprised that either of them is a contender, but I'll be really bummed if Natasha wins. On the other hand, if Krissy made racist comments on Twitter, it would be awful if she wins-- so I guess I'm going to be disappointed if it's either of them.

Unless James really starts to excel very quickly, which I don't expect, I don't see how he can get to the end. I also don't see Jessi making it. Somehow while I've enjoyed the show, I never was that captivated by any of the contestants, although my favorites were Bri and Jessi, especially Bri-- so I've lost some interest in who wins, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Krissy is crude and mean, but, unless she's made racist comments on Twitter (which she seems to have) I'd rather see her win than Natasha, with her arrogant smirk. I'm kind of surprised that either of them is a contender, but I'll be really bummed if Natasha wins. On the other hand, if Krissy made racist comments on Twitter, it would be awful if she wins-- so I guess I'm going to be disappointed if it's either of them.

Unless James really starts to excel very quickly, which I don't expect, I don't see how he can get to the end. I also don't see Jessi making it. Somehow while I've enjoyed the show, I never was that captivated by any of the contestants, although my favorites were Bri and Jessi, especially Bri-- so I've lost some interest in who wins, anyway.
    But Bri could return next week couldn't she?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Presumably, the powers that be want to sell a cookbook after all of this. Based on that alone, Natasha is not winning.

Looking solely at who could sell a cookbook, my first pick now would be Luca, but I don't think the viewers can forget how poorly he has done here overall, or can they?

My second choices are now Jessie and James in a tie. Both are likeable and a good cover for a book... along with them are the return person. Lyn still can plate well, and Bri is unique to the show in that she could do a vegetarian book.

My fear is that Krissi will be the foil... make it to top two so we will automatically cheer for whomever she is up against (the hero)... and buy their cookbook. *sighs* Luca has been vocal about not liking Krissi... a natural foil for him, which is another reason he is now my top pick to win.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

+ Reply to Thread