+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Regardless of how you spell or pronounce them, they are a favorite of mine. I'm fortunate to have two classic French bakeries within a mile of my home. They both make fresh macaroon/macarons daily. Yum!
    yum ,lucky you!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It was nice to see Christine. In fact, may I please ask Fox to consider her as a judge in place of that ridiculous little bald man. The freakout on Krissi was just random and out-of-place. I know she's bitchy and has a chip on her shoulder, but he was reacting like she had been hurling food at him and cursing his mother's name. I like Krissi regardless, but I think now that I'd like anyone that he didn't like.
    Duckyface and AZChristian like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I never really cared for Christine all that much tbh. When they first were told to put on blindfolds I was calling BS right away! Christine always had someone next to her that was guiding her along the way. If all the contestants had been given guides as well then I would have found it fair. Of course my outrage (kidding) was quickly squashed when they were told it was a joke.

So sad Krassi is still here! I too was glad to see her and Joe have it out, but I really wish they'd have used the opportunity to send the sour puss home! I guess there's always next week. *sigh*

I gotta agree that Joe does drive me nuts. His *I am better than everyone* attitude, the talking down to the contestants (which translates to the viewers), is getting really old.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

As if we didn't already know Krassi was the biggest jerk in the show's history (even more than Joe Bastianich, which is really saying something), I read news today that during 2012, and they had visual proof of this, Krassi made racist remarks in her twitter account, including the use of the N word. Man, how bad can this woman possibly get?

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    As if we didn't already know Krassi was the biggest jerk in the show's history (even more than Joe Bastianich, which is really saying something), I read news today that during 2012, and they had visual proof of this, Krassi made racist remarks in her twitter account, including the use of the N word. Man, how bad can this woman possibly get?
    LOL, I saw those! She's since removed that account (or closed it?) but they were really bad and people got screenshots of them before she removed them. I think it was TMZ? who posted it all. People also asked the show what they were going to do about it and those questions were removed or ignored.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Another reason she should be gone.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Krissi: following in the footsteps of Paula Deen, without becoming famous.
    libgirl2 and Shoepie like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

She has apologized on Facebook. Wish that Jay Z and some of the others who use those same words would do the same, but that seems to be different.

I'm just glad that every thing I've ever said or done (especially some of the stupid stuff) is not out there for the world to see and judge.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen
    Krissi: following in the footsteps of Paula Deen, without becoming famous.
    ... or having a tenth of the talent,or a hundredth of the experience.

Krissy really has a chip on her shoulder... she's one of those people who work hard to get people to hate her, often because it just hurts too much if people hate her without her giving them good reason. This is all conjecture, but my guess is she was picked on when she was young, and this is her defense mechanism. So says the realityshow (mostly armchair) psychologist.
    Ellen, Shoepie and Cornholio like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

So annoyed I pvr'd and got a little excited to watch to find out it was a 2 hour RE-RUN. Blah, delete.
    Magnum likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

+ Reply to Thread