+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 207 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Bringing back eliminated contestants was an interesting idea and letting them compete to get back in the competition. I think the judges should have selected the top 3 or 4 dishes to move on and then have the remaining top 6 contestants do a blind taste test. I totally agree that Stacey should have been in the top 2 with either Mike or Josh but choosing Ryan to the top 2 was a big mistake. It was unfair for Stacey getting eliminated because she was dealt a bad hand in that she was paired off with blind Christine in a challenge where they are pressed for time so I think Stacey should have been back instead of Josh because she made the most challenging dish and yet impressed in the taste test.

Everyone also agrees that David should have gone home over Felix. You can't screw up an advantage and end up in the bottom 2. David's dish was inedible, his personality sucks and he is only getting by most of the time on pure luck. The judges made 2 consecutive mistakes, what were they smoking? And if they considered their past accomplishments, Felix had done better and have more potential than David.
    Uncle David likes this.

Like I said, I don't understand the method of their madness in choosing who to eliminate; going by either past performance or the most recent dish, Felix still did better than David. This is why I prefer Top Chef; at least with Top Chef, you always knew the worst dish was going to get eliminated no matter what.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

David should have gone this week, but I don't really care. I want to see Frank and Christine in the finals.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

David should go next but the promo said "shocking elimination" so congrats on F5.

FORT Fanatic

don't they promote "shocking elimination" each week? and i guess if anyone but david goes home, it is "shocking".
    libgirl2 likes this.

You know what would be more shocking? David actually putting together a good dish and not winning a gift.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    David should go next but the promo said "shocking elimination" so congrats on F5.
    I bet it isn't him .I would love it to be( its about time) but shocking, they always say that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't believe David is still there! I was really surprised that they sent Felix home over him. She had been much more consistent with his dishes. Plus when you throw in the facts that he had a big advantage and still managed to screw up the dish (not to mention he forgot the rice), it all just didn't add up to him staying. Very odd indeed.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

CCL

I read elsewhere that they will be in repeats until after the Olympics. Tuesday's show is feeding cowboys/Paula Deen.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

My cable says there's 2 new back to back episodes tonight.

+ Reply to Thread