+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 207 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Again, I don't understand the judges. WTF were they thinking? David should absolutely have been the one eliminated over Felix.

While I like Frank more and more, I think that Monti's souffle should have gotten higher props. Becky definitely won with her corn dish - that was extremely impressive.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

How many are left? Do they have 3 women and 3 men. If so, it was all about keeping it even imho
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I too don't get why david didn't go home. They did refer to his dish as "disgusting", and didn't use as harsh words for Felix's.

Once again, a poor choice of ouster. Clearly, it was David's time to go. And Stacey should still be standing where Josh is.
    I agree with you. Stacey should be standing where Josh is. In fact, I don't think Stacey should have eliminated at all. Christine should have been.

I understand that this is a tv show, first and foremost, but I can't figure out their reasoning for keeping David last night. IMO, he adds nothing to the show either positively or negatively.

I'm a Monti fan. Really like her (...and I think Ramsey does, too) and would love to see her win but I won't hold my breath. This is probably Becky's contest to lose...and I hope she does. heh
    libgirl2 likes this.

We cannot stand David! Why is he still there?? Not getting the rice? What the?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    We cannot stand David! Why is he still there?? Not getting the rice? What the?
    He is here to annoy the living daylights out of us and probably try to get a male champion for the first time on this show.

Definitely the former - IMHO the only male right now earning the title is Frank.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    He is here to annoy the living daylights out of us and probably try to get a male champion for the first time on this show.

Definitely the former - IMHO the only male right now earning the title is Frank.
    If they want a male champ, go with Frank or Josh (though he better step it up)
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    If they want a male champ, go with Frank or Josh (though he better step it up)
    Frank, all the way. Or, all the way with Frank.

Either would be fine.

Felix got cheated, for sure.
    In my mind, she made one mistake: a bad dish to present.
    David on the other hand, not only made a bad dish, worse than Felix's, according to the judges' comments, but he also mishandled his advantage. If Becky hadn't had rice, he wouldn't have had a rice pudding to offer.
    It wasn't fair and I don't usually feel that way about this show.
    She was just the cutest thing!

I haven't seen this episode yet. I was thinking that they brought Josh back because they knew he should have had immunity over Felix after the cowboy challenge. The fork on teeth discussion just reminded me that I want to buy some new forks because the coating is wearing off of mine and I am starting to get that tinny taste.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread