+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Even if she's just one tenth of what the edit her to be, I still wouldn't like her at all.
    She wouldn't be my buddy, I still like the cooking
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Count me in with the - I can't stand Krassi group. I think Gordon was right on the money when he said her problem is that she cooks angry. She could be the best home cook on earth and I still wouldn't want to touch her food. I hope she finally goes home this week. The way she talks to her fellow contestants, all the F* You's, and she says it right in front of the judges as well. She just is an angry ugly person inside.
    Florimel and Shelleyrob like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Tonight is a full two hour of new episodes, not the recent repeat and then a new episode. In case anyone wants to be sure to catch the brats in action.

FORT Fogey

I am not a fan of the "editing" POV. They can't show anything that didn't happen......so those who are "edited" to look bad had to have done things that gave them the footage.
    Florimel likes this.

Given that this is in the contract of American Idol:

BSVk5WpIMAAvUYW.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if MasterChef had a similar clause in their contracts, given that it and Idol are both FOX shows. Basically, the clause allows them to add and/or edit content in a way that may be misleading, by cutting together video and sound that weren't necessarily recorded together, or even going so far as to edit the sound and/or video to present something different than what was originally presented by the contestant.

Yes, the contestants might have to say or do specific things and be recorded saying or doing those things, but given the level of technology these days (think about autotune), it wouldn't surprise me if some of what was heard on these shows weren't edited together from multiple sound clips, particularly since, for example, interviews that are done are done under the watchful eye of a trained psychologist, and the questions asked are generally done with the intent of provoking a specific response.

That's to say, I'm not excusing Krissi (and the calling her "Krassi", to me, is just rude and we should all be better than that) for what she may have said or done, but I certainly am taking it with a grain of salt.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Tonight is a full two hour of new episodes, not the recent repeat and then a new episode. In case anyone wants to be sure to catch the brats in action.
    Really? I may have to record that .It also said it was on at a new time for one week.Thanks
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

My TV listing just had a blank space where the show description should be---- Anybody know what should be happening for the two hours tonight?

Maybe its the carefully edited Paula Deen episode?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm not buying into the "they edited Krassi into looking like a horrible human" argument. There is no way they could edit all the hateful faces, the F-yous, the finger flipping, the racist comments on her Facebook, the nasty comments in her talking heads.

No, that is all Krassi.

They can stick different things together to give it more impact but they can't edit words into her mouth. She said and did those things.

Natasha and Jordan seem to be just as nasty but at least they were smart enough to not say things that could be used against them. Krassi is not only an ugly person inside and out but she's also incredibly stupid for giving them ammunition.

This season?

Lost interest when Eddie was sent home and stopped watching when Bri was sent home and I had to see that nasty, disgusting, vile excuse for a human....creature...gloating about it.
    ibot2much likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Maybe its the carefully edited Paula Deen episode?
    Their sons are on the show.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread