+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: MasterChef Junior 5 Pool

Re: MasterChef Junior 5 Pool

Welcome back to HBO. Coming up at 9, it's The Kids are All Chefs, but first, here's Masterchef Junior.
    This week to story, a traffic jam on the Seattle interstate snarled traffic for miles. Bad news for The Whole Enchilada, who couldn't make it to the farmers' market on time, but it was a boon for Masters of the Juniorverse food truck, who happened to be carrying a full load of ingredient. They set up shop right there in the middle of the gridlock and made a fortune!

Here are the results from this week. You'll notice that the table now features a "Delta" column, this represents how many places each team has risen, or dropped, since last week.
    Cootie likes this.
    Pools I'm running: Masterchef Junior:(Due March 1) Survivor:(Due March 14)
    Pool History:
    Masterchef 5: Cutting Board Game Hunters: Second to Last
    Survivor: San Juan Del Sur - 200k DNA - Pool Winner; Kaoh Rong - Fourth Place
    Hell's Kitchen 7 - The Boulevard of Frozen Dreams - Wooden Pitchfork

Woo hoo!!!!! Number 1!!!! Thanks Badseed. Everyone loves a food truck! And I love the delta column.
    Cootie likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

You're watching BBC Kids. Coming up at 9, it's Pastamouse, but first, here's Masterchef Jr.
    In this week's news, the President of Iceland teamed up with Anger from Inside Out to pass a worldwide ban on pineapple pizza. Great news for people who like sensible pizza toppings, but not so great for the stock market, when it sent sent pizza futures plummeting. That's hurt pizza stores like Kiddie Whiskers especially bad, who saw a 15% decline in profits and real estate values.

Real bad luck for Cootie this week, two chefs gone in one episode. But don't give up yet, bigger comebacks have happened.

Pool History:

Real bad luck for Cootie this week, two chefs gone in one episode. But don't give up yet, bigger comebacks have happened.
    Oh my! I haven't been able to watch this week's episode yet but don't mind the spoiler! It looks like I still have both captains, so that isn't as bad.
    Last edited by Cootie; 03-18-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    beerbelly likes this.

I think I have winners in my Justice and Jasmine duo!
    - Virginia Woolf

Welcome back to the Cartoon Network. Coming up at 9, it's Flanamaniacs, but first, here's Masterchef Junior.

True story, I was walking home today and decided to stop for some Chipoltle's chicken tacos. After waiting in line for what seemed like forever, repeating myself several times over the loud music, and settling for pork after someone cut me and got the last of the chicken, only then did the guy inform me they were out of taco shells. The strory doesn't really have a point, but if you believe everything happens for a reason, then maybe this is the karmic explanation for The Whole Enchilada dropping a place. Beerbelly has my sympathies too, losing two chefs in a single episode.

Pool History:

Thanks Badseed! Yup, loosing two chefs did hurt!
    - Virginia Woolf

Welcome back to the Disney Channel. Coming up at 9, it's our feature presentation of Big Gyro 6, but first, here's Masterchef Junior.

This week, much like the junior chefs who faded into obscurity and made a comeback, the Spice Girls got together for one special reunion show. Despite what you'd think from their name, they didn't care much for the spiciness of The Whole Enchilada, instead, lamb was more to their liking.

Pool History:

Big Gyro 6? Love it!!!
    navybelle likes this.
    - Virginia Woolf

Welcome back to Discovery Family. Coming up at 9, it's My Little Pepperoni, but first, here's Masterchef Junior.

Shocking news this week as the Girl Scouts announce they will no longer be selling cookies. They'll be trading their Shorbreads for shredded beef and Tagalongs for tomatoes, and going door-to-door selling tacos. "While I'll miss the cookies, these tacos really hit the spot." said one satisfied customer. As before, their recipes and supply chains will remain a closely guarded secret.

beerbelly likes this.
    Pool History:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast