+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 7/7 MasterChef 5: Episode 7

Re: 7/7 MasterChef 5: Episode 7

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Francis B should NOT have been out, or at least he shouldn't have been out alone. Seriously, Cutter should have been cut weeks ago. How dare he blame Dan for everything that went wrong in their team challenge. There was nothing stopping Cutter from selecting his own produce if he didn't like Dan's plans (or lack thereof). I really thought Cutter should have been eliminated for poor past performance, for bad performance and bad attitude in the team challenge, and for continued bad performance in the pressure test.

Although honestly I was surprised that Francis B did so bad on the spring rolls.

FWIW, I thought Christian and Francis B should have been safe in the team challenge, with Elise and Francis L going to the pressure test instead. Elise and Cutter are both way out of their league and can't go home soon enough.
    Oh, wait - you mean Francis B went home?? DANG IT! I liked him! (Missed the show tonight, so I don't know what happened). They re-run the show around here on Fri evening, but if Francis B is gone and Leslie an Ahran are now BFFs, I won't bother watching.
    Florimel and Mreid1472 like this.

I'm bummed Francis B. got the axe, but I can't say I'm surprised. He has not performed well at all the last few weeks, and by all rights, he would have been gone with his donut fiasco had he not been saved. It was pretty obvious he was leaving when they showed his little interview where he said, "I'm not going home tonight." Kiss of death right there. I just can't believe Elise outlasted him.
    CupidGuest likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Oh. And did anyone else find it creepy how they kept showing Gordon leering up at Courtney on the balcony?
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Oh, wait - you mean Francis B went home?? DANG IT! I liked him! (Missed the show tonight, so I don't know what happened). They re-run the show around here on Fri evening, but if Francis B is gone and Leslie an Ahran are now BFFs, I won't bother watching.
    I don't think I will either- especially as Francis B was my number one.#wrongfrancis..LOL
    Mreid1472 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Francis B should NOT have been out, or at least he shouldn't have been out alone. Seriously, Cutter should have been cut weeks ago. How dare he blame Dan for everything that went wrong in their team challenge. There was nothing stopping Cutter from selecting his own produce if he didn't like Dan's plans (or lack thereof). I really thought Cutter should have been eliminated for poor past performance, for bad performance and bad attitude in the team challenge, and for continued bad performance in the pressure test.

Although honestly I was surprised that Francis B did so bad on the spring rolls.

FWIW, I thought Christian and Francis B should have been safe in the team challenge, with Elise and Francis L going to the pressure test instead. Elise and Cutter are both way out of their league and can't go home soon enough.
    I totally agree with your comments. If anything, Cotter should have also been eliminated. Those spring rolls are really bad and the sauce was even worst than Francis B's. He has performed very bad before that and the prior weeks. I can't believe he's still around. For more drama maybe they should have eliminated him first and then eliminated Francis B. It should have been a double elimination. Don't know why they only allowed 4 people in the bottom. Why not 6? The more the better. Elise and Francis L. should have been cooking for their lives too.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I have people mispronounce/misspell my name all the time, even friends and relatives, but it doesn't bother me. Ahran has an unusual name so is she really so surprised that people have trouble pronouncing it?? I could swear it sounds like even Chef Ramsey pronounces it like Iran once in a while. I don't think Leslie is doing it on purpose and I don't think he's meaning to be disrespectful. He's got other things on his mind while competing on the show so I can understand why he'd have trouble learning how to pronounce an unusual name.
    NCLurker, march and Florimel like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

FORT Fogey

I did notice that GR did look up at the balcony and the lovely sparkle toe Courtney several times-----gag!!!

I did have to laugh when Joe squeezed Francis B's spring roll in the napkin and there WASN'T that much oil on the napkin. I really despise Joe and his arrogance and the look on his face like he is smelling manure everytime he tastes something.
    Moontat, Jezebella and Duckyface like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yeah, ibot2much, I agree with you about Joe. I think he's the nastiest judge on any reality show I've watched. I hate his condescending attitude and I don't always agree with his judgements. I especially hate it when he won't even taste someone's dish and then he goes on to trash talk it. I guess the chefs get to try some dishes while the contestants are cooking so maybe in a sense he did already taste it but it appears to us that he's judging something he didn't even try once it was finished.

I wondered last night if the judges tried both Cutter and Dan's food. It looked like Gordon only sampled Dan's fish and Joe didn't taste either of them.

I wish Joe had thrown Cutter into the garbage can, and then Dan had heaved Joe in after him!
    mushybrain likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I did notice that GR did look up at the balcony and the lovely sparkle toe Courtney several times-----gag!!!

I did have to laugh when Joe squeezed Francis B's spring roll in the napkin and there WASN'T that much oil on the napkin. I really despise Joe and his arrogance and the look on his face like he is smelling manure everytime he tastes something.
    Ha, ha. That WAS funny. Joe really is arrogant and unpleasant. I have to admit, however, that I do chuckle at some of his zingers. (I know. Bad mushybrain. Bad, bad mushybrain.)

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Ha, ha. That WAS funny. Joe really is arrogant and unpleasant. I have to admit, however, that I do chuckle at some of his zingers. (I know. Bad mushybrain. Bad, bad mushybrain.)
    I like him, I don't know what it is, but I do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast