+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: MasterChef Junior

FORT Fan

Re: MasterChef Junior

I'd have been fine with either Dara or Alexander winning. They both did an outstanding job all the way through. All the kids showed great character and sportsmanship, cheering each other on, etc. What a refreshing change from the adult version!

I really loved this show and will be looking forward to Season 2. I enjoyed seeing GR interact with kids. As he mentioned to Alexander, he's tough on the outside but a softie in the middle (or something like that.)
    Ellen likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

2000 and 2001 were the years they were born. Wow. I at 21 feel old. I remember 1998.

I find it incredibly annoying when the edit and judges comments clearly indicate that one person is ahead and looking like the winner and at the last moment they announce it is the other person. I heard the judges say that over all Dara had a more cohesive menu, that it was technically stronger, that she clearly won the appetizer round, seemed it was very even for the main course and very even on the dessert. Rats, I wanted Dara to win but I was OK with either but I dislike the editors messing with me.
    Brooks likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I agree, Bearcata. I was so sure Dara was the winner that I was acutally shocked when I heard Gordon say, Alexander! I fell prey to their manipulation and I know better!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    2000 and 2001 were the years they were born. Wow. I at 21 feel old. I remember 1998.

I am in awe (still) how they created these dishes at such a young age. I try and think back to being that age ( it gets harder) LOL .My mother was ill and I made my father an apple pie, how the poor man choked that down I do not now( oh, and my custard was lumpy)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Try 42...I had my baby in 1998, let alone remember the year. Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

I was fine with Alexander winning. He did awesome. Dara's stupid bows bugged me from the begining. Stupid reason to dislike her, I know, but such is life.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Of the three judges I think Gordan is the best with the kids, the most natural and encouraging.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Gordon's running after Jack was a hoot. All three did well enough with the kids and helped make the season fun and rewarding.

Just thought I'd mention, MasterChef Junior will most definitively be having a second season, casting is already underway. I sure hope they tape the show during summer, so there won't be double eliminations in every single episode.
    Ellen and Photobabe like this.

Has anyone read anything further about Alexander?

+ Reply to Thread