+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: MasterChef Junior

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: MasterChef Junior

I was really worried for Jack and Kaylen as they are two of my favourites. I'm glad they squeaked by! Along with Gavin and Alexander they are my favourites for top 4.

I didn't appreciate Dara asking Sara if she even knew what 'finesse' was. They did well overall but I understand why Sara feels they talk and look down on her.

Sara is my grade 8 daughters favourite, she thinks she's a riot. She said she's not sure if she'd want to babysit her though!

The best thing about the whipped cream challenge was if they won, they won. If they lost, they won getting cream all over the chef's heads. No sad faces out of that contest. Well set up and all the kids enjoyed it so much.
    Moontat likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I was really worried for Jack and Kaylen as they are two of my favourites. I'm glad they squeaked by! Along with Gavin and Alexander they are my favourites for top 4.

I didn't appreciate Dara asking Sara if she even knew what 'finesse' was. They did well overall but I understand why Sara feels they talk and look down on her.

Sara is my grade 8 daughters favourite, she thinks she's a riot. She said she's not sure if she'd want to babysit her though!

The best thing about the whipped cream challenge was if they won, they won. If they lost, they won getting cream all over the chef's heads. No sad faces out of that contest. Well set up and all the kids enjoyed it so much.
    I thought Dara was very good with Sarah. Dara had to make sure her partner understood everything. Not many 12 year olds know the definition of finesse let alone at age 8.

I loved the whipped cream challenge. Well done!
    prhoshay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I understand Daria's point; I understand Sara's point.
    Florimel likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Sarah is smarter than we have seen, I rewound to see her cooking and she as doing a good job, I just love the way she fidgets, and jumps around, when they aren't cooking
    Florimel and spockwhat like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not a fan of hyperactive, manic people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not a fan of hyperactive, manic people.

I agree but Sarah is only 9. I give her a huge break and love her on this show
    Florimel, Moontat and JohnnyK like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Good for you and Sara. I stand by my vote! For me, the age is irrelevant.

I love all the kids but Sarah is one of my favorites, along with Dara, Jack, and Kaylen. Sarah is cute and funny and maybe a bit hyperactive. I could give them all big hug! I wouldn't be surprised if Alexander won the prize.
    Florimel likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I love all the kids but Sarah is one of my favorites, along with Dara, Jack, and Kaylen. Sarah is cute and funny and maybe a bit hyperactive. I could give them all big hug! I wouldn't be surprised if Alexander won the prize.
    She is hyperactive, but she is a cutie. I wonder if Alexander will win, he just seems so good, but it would seem so obvious . I don't care who wins, they are all so good
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I have no problem with any of them.
    Shoepie and spockwhat like this.

+ Reply to Thread