+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 207 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Josh's souffles looked better, but Frank is the better cook.
    MiaT2 and Hyper like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Eh, now I don't care who wins. I don't like either Josh or Becky, and while Christine seems nice and is admirably proficient given her drawback, the majority of her food seems to be East Asian influenced, and I really don't like East Asian food.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    My opinion - if Christine is eliminated and it's Becky vs. Josh, we will have our first male Masterchef. That's not because Becky isn't strong, but because it would just seem poor taste to have someone beat all the odds in this show - and have a huge PR possiblity here (and yes I feel high sales in cookbooks) be eliminated at final two over a guy who got a second chance in this show.
    To clarify here - it would be bad to have a Josh/Christine final two and she lose to him when she's beaten the odds to make it that far but Josh got a second chance. That's why I say that if Christine is eliminated and it's a Becky/Josh finale he'd win.
    Kip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Go Christine!

I'm seriously choked over this. Frank is too much of a gentleman to say he got robbed, so I'll say it for him.

So, since I cannot stand Becky or Josh, Christine is my pick...but I don't think they'll let that happen.
    Lil Bit and its_glinda_now like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

I was shocked at G's choice.......He must have a soft spot for the under dog since he gave what's his name a job.....and nobody else has gotten anything from MasterChef

I would like Becky to win( since she is also Franks choice) I thought she did well against the men last night, she was a one woman show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Disappointed in Frank's loss. Sad about Monti leaving, as well. Now, I don't even care if I watch the last show.

Giving Josh, or anybody, a second chance bothers me. IF they had consistently done that for the other two seasons I'd probably accept it BUT they never did it before so saving Josh seems way too contrived. I HOPE HE LOSES!!!

FORT Fanatic

and i suspect they will cater the final challenges to Josh's strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    and i suspect they will cater the final challenges to Josh's strengths.
    I think so too. I have a feeling they want a guy to win, if not, it will be Christine.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

At this point I want either Christine or Becky to win.

+ Reply to Thread