+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: MasterChef

When Christine made that comment, it reminded me of a classic scene from a movie called "Murder by Death." They had a blind butler (Alec Guinness) and a deaf maid (Nancy Walker). ROFLOL material.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't know Frank was a stockbroker. I really like him.He could cook for me anytime he wanted.
    He is rather nice to look at.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I have been trying to see if David Martinez is actually working in one of Graham's places.

FORT Regular

It was a very good episode last night. Becky was smart to choose Christine for her impeccable palate. I was quite impressed with Becky's leadership skills. She did lead her team to victory. And the "Helen Keller" comment was hilarious. I didn't even know that Monti is hard of hearing. They totally deserved to win. Can't blame Frank for saving himself. I am glad to see David go as I think he really has overstayed his welcome. Now I hope Josh goes next because I find him a little cocky and has that sense of entitlement that bugs me. I do see a Becky and Frank as final two.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I have been trying to see if David Martinez is actually working in one of Graham's places.
    He probably cannot until the show is over just to avoid spoilers - and possibly any rules that FOX has regarding game show prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    He probably cannot until the show is over just to avoid spoilers - and possibly any rules that FOX has regarding game show prizes.
    Very true, someone might see him and the would spoil the whole thing. He was on the local morning news but I didn't hear the intro so I don't know if they let anything slip.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Pardon my cynicism, but when Graham offered him a job at EITHER of his two Chicago-area restaurants, my first thought was, "Wow they BOTH need dishwashers?" Haven't been real impressed with David.
    Lil Bit, Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    When Christine made that comment, it reminded me of a classic scene from a movie called "Murder by Death." They had a blind butler (Alec Guinness) and a deaf maid (Nancy Walker). ROFLOL material.
    One of my all time favorite spoof movies with an extraordinary cast. I have the DVD.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

...Becky was smart to choose Christine for her impeccable palate....
    But, didn't the restaurant owners comment that the blue team's food was overseasoned? I seem to remember that.

Wish Josh would have been given the axe.

Don't think eliminated contestants should ever be brought back.

Still don't like Becky but think she will win.

Love Monti and am looking forward to her cooking something with, what was it called...fish juice. heh heh heh Loved how she said it smelled like death. Funny.

Love Frank, too. He's got a good shot at winning because the producers may just think it's time for a guy to win. (Plus I think he deserves it.) I know. I know. It shouldn't be that way but...

Loved Whitney, first season winner, but thought the gal who won last year, whose name I don't even remember, was mediocre, at best.

We eat fish sauce all the time with our Vietnamese takeout and it certainly does NOT taste like death. Monti must do something horrendously wrong with it.

As a Frank fan since the beginning, I am immensely pleased he is still going strong. Still holding out hope he'll prevail over Becky - he has won more challenges than her. I don't really care for the remaining women - don't really dislike Christine but I really do not like the other two. Time for a guy to win...fingers crossed.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread