+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 207 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

FORT Regular

Re: MasterChef

Too bad about Josh, he was one of my favs (along with Christine and Frank). Becky is an annoying drama queen. She needs to go.

I didnt care for Becky. I admit she is growing on me. Who would have thought the humble egg would be her downfall, or the bottom two.

Josh was good, not as good as some My boy Frank did well with his blue team

Monti was loud and she is loud in the previews for tomorrow
    Rabid Dingo likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was sad to see Josh go if only for the fact that he is a focused competitor and not into drama for drama's sake. I am glad that the Blue team won but would have liked for Stacey to have been recognized more for her role in the win. IMO her sauce was THE winning factor for them.

Did you all catch Gordon's comment to Christine when she was last to be picked for the teams? He said he would have picked her first for her flavor palate. And how ironic that Hell's Kitchen previously featured the blindfolded taste test. Ha!

Also interesting, Joe giving constructive criticism to Frank with regard to the steak "stacking". One of Joe's most successful restaurants is a steakhouse in the midwest (Kansas City maybe?) so he does know about steak.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Did you all catch Gordon's comment to Christine when she was last to be picked for the teams? He said he would have picked her first for her flavor palate. And how ironic that Hell's Kitchen previously featured the blindfolded taste test. Ha!
    I would LOVE to see her go to Hell's Kitchen and compete with those "chefs" and have Ramsay say - "If Christine beats you all in the taste contest you will be doing some dastardly task and she gets to go on a huge shopping spree with me."

Honestly - I think Christine WOULD win. Some would say her palate is better because it's heightened due to being blind...

... I say for the most part she just knows what works by simply tasting it (and she apparently doesn't smoke).
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I was sad to see Josh go if only for the fact that he is a focused competitor and not into drama for drama's sake. I am glad that the Blue team won but would have liked for Stacey to have been recognized more for her role in the win. IMO her sauce was THE winning factor for them.

Too bad he is gone. I liked him for the same reasons, he wasn't playing the arrogant game.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

The countless times Becky has bragged about herself and put others cooking down, especially Monti's, have nothing to do with being edited. I'm with someone else on here that said I'd rather anyone else win but her.....her fried egg was a joke, I'm not even good at making eggs and I could do better than that.

I was bummed to see Josh go out like that too..hopefully Chef really does help him and he may even get his own restaurant in his hometown or something.
    Kip and wannasee like this.

I am glad that the Blue team won but would have liked for Stacey to have been recognized more for her role in the win. IMO her sauce was THE winning factor for them.
    I think so as well, the sauce was creative and it looked like it tasted wonderful.

I dont know how many sweet potatoes Monti thought would feed that many - but she was way off base.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I would LOVE to see her go to Hell's Kitchen and compete with those "chefs" and have Ramsay say - "If Christine beats you all in the taste contest you will be doing some dastardly task and she gets to go on a huge shopping spree with me."

Honestly - I think Christine WOULD win. Some would say her palate is better because it's heightened due to being blind...

... I say for the most part she just knows what works by simply tasting it (and she apparently doesn't smoke).

But she's too good for that show with those contestants!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    But she's too good for that show with those contestants!
    True, making the humiliation of those chefs (and the producers who are hiring now more for drama than talent there) more warranted and fun.

I think Ramsay would love to make a point that way too - I really think he hates "HK" now watching him in that show versus this one, "Kitchen Nightmares" and what I'm looking at in previews of "Hotel Hell."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like Monti but I don't want her to win. I like Christine but I don't want her to win either.

I don't know. I wanted Josh to win but he's gone. Who now? Frank?

+ Reply to Thread