+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 207 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

This thread is making me hungry!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I was pleased to see Christine use other berries in her shortcake because I'm one of the few people in the known universe who emphatically does not like strawberries. I always substitute a different berry. I imagine I might not be the only one.
    HaikenEdge and wannasee like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I was pleased to see Christine use other berries in her shortcake because I'm one of the few people in the known universe who emphatically does not like strawberries. I always substitute a different berry. I imagine I might not be the only one.
    I know they weren't happy with her, but the dish looked yummy to me. I like all berries so it wouldn't have bothered me.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Tali should go.

I'm liking Monti and Christine the most so far.
    Florimel likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Tali should go.

I'm liking Monti and Christine the most so far.
    I like Monti and Christine too. I didn't like Monti at all, but she's really grown on me. I thought Christine was picked mostly for her back story and would be eliminated fairly quickly, but, boy, can she ever cook. I'd be interested in a cookbook by Christine. It would have the inspirational side (If I'm Blind and Can Cook, You Can, Too!), but I'd also be interested to hear what new perceptions she developed about food and cooking after becoming blind.

Tali seems to have occasional moments of creativity that work.

I liked David a lot at first, but don't like him so much any more. I know some of the others have done well, but they're just sort of in the background for me.

David is starting to become really annoying now; I mean, he's as loud as Monti, but he's also coming off as deluded. I mean, he was going to send out raw burgers, and he thought he did nothing wrong?

Watching the preview, all I can say is, Monti has got to be a plant. First, her bowl catches fire, and now her stove is spitting sparks? Unbelievable.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    David is starting to become really annoying now; I mean, he's as loud as Monti, but he's also coming off as deluded. I mean, he was going to send out raw burgers, and he thought he did nothing wrong?

Watching the preview, all I can say is, Monti has got to be a plant. First, her bowl catches fire, and now her stove is spitting sparks? Unbelievable.
    I think she's a plant as well. The raw burgers, how did David get away with that? I like Tanya, I know she wont win .I like her though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like Tanya too, but I don't think she'll win either.

I kind of want Stacey out, too.

Did the wrong person go home?

And why David doesn't have the gonads to own up that he brought the team down? His burgers weren't ready and they were raw. They lost 15 minutes where they could have used the time to sell more burgers. And he blames the expediter? How can the expediter expedite if there were no burgers? He is delusional.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 07-03-2012 at 03:37 AM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Yep, David could have apologized, but personally, I don't understand why they had to discuss it so much afterwards. It's over, David screwed up, the team blew it... they are going into the pressure challenge anyway. What difference does it make at that point to have to discuss it (twice at least, in different locations)?

I think Anna was the right choice. She's been under the radar to this point, and then blew it when she stepped up, and blew it in both challenges. Tanya's pasta was awful too, but she just came off of winning a challenge, so she was the right one to keep, I think.

+ Reply to Thread