+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 207 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

FORT Fanatic

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just thought she said, Ryan deserves to go home ...'
    what I thought I heard was: Ryan deserveD to go home...

I watched it again, and she said deserves.I didn't catch it all last night . (i was flipping channels)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sad to see Scott go; he seems like such a top bloke, the type of guy I'd buy a beer if I met him at a bar. Looks like he and desserts just don't mix.

Hope being in the bottom takes Becky down a peg and her head out of the sky; she could be really good if she doesn't let ego get in the way. Tali's still insufferable, but at least he's putting out good food again.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Disagree with the judges again!!!

So let's see, there is a completely inedible trifle and a revolting blobby mass that is supposed to be a tiramisu and yet Scott is eliminated because of over-kneaded dough for his shortbread???? If Ryan was eliminated because he didn't even have a formed cake, then the same rules should have applied to this challenge and Becky or Felix should have been eliminated.

Also - Christine was a disappointment with her "berry" shortcake. Tsk Tsk.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Not impressed at all. I liked Scott and he left with such class, as well. I was sure Becky would be gone. If Joe spat out her food how was she "lucky that 2 desserts were worse than hers"?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I liked Scott as well. Of course the likable ones don't seem to stay

The Tiramisu was the most difficult. Trifle and Shortcake was pretty easy .

I love how Stacy( think it was Stacy) changed her trifle , Excellent
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Disagree with the judges again!!!

So let's see, there is a completely inedible trifle and a revolting blobby mass that is supposed to be a tiramisu and yet Scott is eliminated because of over-kneaded dough for his shortbread???? If Ryan was eliminated because he didn't even have a formed cake, then the same rules should have applied to this challenge and Becky or Felix should have been eliminated.

Also - Christine was a disappointment with her "berry" shortcake. Tsk Tsk.
    Sadly I think they gave Becky and Felix a pass because a. Felix has won a challenge and b. shortcake was the easiest of the three to make.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Feeling Frank love. Perhaps it's the Italian food, or the great steak, or maybe I just like a man who can make a killer Tiramisu.

I really liked Scott, but I think it was a fair ousting, as his performances have been really inconsistant. Both Becky and Felix have been fairly strong in the competition to this point. I would have rather seen David or Tali hit the bottom 3, but what do you do?

Christine has been a favourite, so I was disappointed with her lack of strawberries in her strawberry shortcake. Duh.

What did you all think about the blatant Walmart placement?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    What did you all think about the blatant Walmart placement?
    I wasn't a fan. I like my commercials "in" the actual commercials, not the shows I'm watching.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread