+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Personally i'm surprised Tali didn't go home, how many times has he been in the bottom now? And Ryan really drives me crazy, i'm hoping he don't win the whole show.
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Personally (JMO) I don't think it's "sexual harassment"...idiots say idiotic things all the time.
    When it happens and you don't like it, speak up then, deal with it, really, really tell them off and then it's over......... Probably only until he makes another stupid remark. I think Marti brings it up because then the focus is back on her. One of the problems here also is that far too many dumb women do flash their boobs for idiotic reasons.
    When someone says something wildly inappropriate like Ryan did, just get right into his face and tell him off and then leave it alone (unless it keeps happening.)
    I don't think it's sexual harassment because Ryan wasn't asking for himself...that is, he didn't want them to flash *him*, he wanted them to flash the military. (And yes, if they had won, he would have benefited, but I still see it as more inappropriate than SH.)

But I don't think Monti brought it up to make it "all about her". Joe was asking her to share her opinion of why she thought Ryan gave her canned crab. (The judges had already heard Ryan's side when he was setting up his strategy.) I liked her "haters are motivators". She knows that Ryan doesn't like her, and she pulled off a good dish anyway.

Well Frank must do something other than pasta I like Frank.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Personally i'm surprised Tali didn't go home, how many times has he been in the bottom now? And Ryan really drives me crazy, i'm hoping he don't win the whole show.
    I don't think he is going to win. He's the drama right now.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Tee hee, love it that the "dream team" is being rent asunder.

And I am really tired of these guys who dismiss baking as something unimportant. Decent baking is difficult and I applaud anyone who has the ability. Ability by my standards, that is. I've had to smile while chewing on a few too many hockey pucks produced by the wrongfully prideful.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Line of the night for me: "Gordan seems a little smug, but what's new?"

Man, so glad Ryan and Tali were split up with Ryan going, but Tali is insufferable anyways, though not because of Ryan's smugness, but because he just comes off as completely smarmy. Still think he and David are toxic for their teams, not necessarily because they're bad at cooking, but because both seem to attract drama with them.

So glad Christine won the team challenge, I think Felix may not go as far as I had thought previously (since she seems to shut down under pressure rather than communicate). As annoying as Monti may seem, she at least seems competent and not particularly smug, unlike, say, Tali or David.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

lol at Ryan finishing in the same position as Max last season.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

LOL at Ryan being gone and Monti didn't even have to compete in the pressure cooker!

I guessed Ryan would be going home tonight It should have been Tali( jmho) Monti is a lose cannon.I have no time for her .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Interesting situation at the end. Ryan actually is a better cook than Tali, but this one dish was worse. I would have liked to have seen what would have happened if he didn't step forward. He could have pleaded his case that he didn't deserve to go home since he was the winner the previous week and Tali had been in the botton several times. Actually now that I think about it, Tali would have been honorable if he had stepped forward.

I thought that 40% and 60% were both very low in customer satisfaction with the breakfasts. I would guess that the main issue would have been the temperature of the food.

+ Reply to Thread