+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Mu husband said Monti Carlo sounds like an showgirl/adult dancer's name.
    It does! maybe she has a pole hidden away someplace
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Are you kidding me?? I wonder if she's a plant... Ramsey will be furious if it turns out he got taken!
    Assuming she's not a plant, that would explain why she thinks naming her kid "Danger" would be a good idea. Maybe girls will love his name in college, but imagine how much he'll be bullied in elementary, junior high and high school.
    Revenge is ice cream.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    No, the chefs know. They were laughing about it at her audition. What puzzles me is how you can be a stay-at-home single mom. They specifically identify her as a SAHM, not "unemployed". Dunno how you can afford to do that and have a cooking hobby. Maybe she never saw a duck breast before but she obviously has time & resources to make dishes that go beyond the basics.
    She must really get a lot of food stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    No, the chefs know. They were laughing about it at her audition. What puzzles me is how you can be a stay-at-home single mom. They specifically identify her as a SAHM, not "unemployed". Dunno how you can afford to do that and have a cooking hobby. Maybe she never saw a duck breast before but she obviously has time & resources to make dishes that go beyond the basics.
    the duck breast is what got me.... I might not be able to recognize it, but I have never cooked one. I am also not what I would consider a gourmet cook. I would however realize it wasn't a chicken.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I expected the blind woman to go through. I don't think it is possible for her to make it far though. The wife who got through, did so on her clam pizza they tasted at the first autition, not that pale looking dish she made last night. I hope for an early elimination for the crying ghetto guy and a shirt with wider sleeves!

Monti Carlo probably lives a home. And if that is her real name her parents owe her.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I expected the blind woman to go through. I don't think it is possible for her to make it far though. The wife who got through, did so on her clam pizza they tasted at the first audition, not that pale looking dish she made last night. I hope for an early elimination for the crying ghetto guy and a shirt with wider sleeves!

Monti Carlo probably lives a home. And if that is her real name her parents owe her.
    I am amazed the blind woman can cook as well as she does.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Johnny - are you asking who Luca was or who the a-hole was? I think ravioli guy is the guy from last night who said " as the italian in the group, it's up to me to make something italian" and I already forgot what he made.
    Yeah I was asking about the a-hole because I couldn't remember which contestant it was. He made it through to the Top 18 though didn't he

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I expected the blind woman to go through. I don't think it is possible for her to make it far though. The wife who got through, did so on her clam pizza they tasted at the first autition, not that pale looking dish she made last night. I hope for an early elimination for the crying ghetto guy and a shirt with wider sleeves!

My husband can't stand him (the whole "ghetto" comment)

Ah ha--I knew there had to be more to this Monti person. Googled her, and apparently she's a DJ and stand-up comic who has toured with, among others, Gilbert Gottfried and Bob Saget. "Monti" is a nickname, so her parents are off the hook.

How bizarre that they just list her as "stay at home mom"--?

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Ah ha--I knew there had to be more to this Monti person. Googled her, and apparently she's a DJ and stand-up comic who has toured with, among others, Gilbert Gottfried and Bob Saget. "Monti" is a nickname, so her parents are off the hook.

How bizarre that they just list her as "stay at home mom"--?
    Probably because she is a "scripted" person on the show. Its reality, there always has to be someone like that! Its kind of a rip off when they do that as I like to see just average people who can cook. If I want to see her act, I'll catch her act.

+ Reply to Thread