+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

I liked the married couple.

I just don't know how they do it in 5 minutes( no pressure) .It makes me sooo hungry
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I like cooking shows <3

I've been checking out a couple of the audition episodes from last season and they had a mother/son. The mother was rejected while the son made it, but I don't know how far he went. Now though with both making it through it should be good (they did both make it through, right?)

Yes they did. I was turning to AGT. I saw the goth guy and missed some of this show!!
    -Andy Rooney-

I really wanted Luca to make it through - he was adorable. As things currently stand my money is on the Asian guy from Texas.
    its_glinda_now likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I really wanted Luca to make it through - he was adorable.
    I can't believe they didn't keep Luca yet they let through that a-hole dude who made the ravioli he didn't even taste. WTH?

I couldn't figure the judges - Joe B. is like the kinder, gentler soul and Graham has gotten a bit of a snippy 'tude. It used to be that Graham was the one who would take a chance on people and Joe was the hardliner. I found myself agreeing more with Joe and less with Graham last night. And don't get me started on Gordon. If the judges are going to be this weird, I don't know if I'll like the season.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I really wanted Luca to make it through - he was adorable. As things currently stand my money is on the Asian guy from Texas.
    I can't see why he didn't .He was very passionate about his food! I much prefer Gordon in this than I do in HK.
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked the married couple.

I just don't know how they do it in 5 minutes( no pressure) .
    That reads too funny.

I also adored Luca. It made no sense that he didn't make it but the guy who could only cook venison and such made it through. That guy even admitted he couldn't cook a souffle, etc. I hate it when they make decisions based on 'stories' rather than worth. For example, they let the couple through despite the fact that the wife's dish was sub-par, because a husband and wife competiting is a fun story. Luca somehow did not fit into their cast of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    That reads too funny.

I also adored Luca. It made no sense that he didn't make it but the guy who could only cook venison and such made it through. That guy even admitted he couldn't cook a souffle, etc. I hate it when they make decisions based on 'stories' rather than worth. For example, they let the couple through despite the fact that the wife's dish was sub-par, because a husband and wife competition is a fun story. Luca somehow did not fit into their cast of characters.
    It does!

Is there anyway Luca could come back? or perhaps replace someone. I know, probably not. ( sigh)
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

It seemed to me that the were accepting quite a few contestants more on their back stories than their cooking.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

I found it so refreshing when the woman said "I'm not going to give you a sob story, you just have to taste my food!" Love it!

+ Reply to Thread