+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 207 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

FORT Fogey

Re: MasterChef

We knew for a LONG time that the final would be Jennifer and Christian because they bent the rules to keep those two over the weeks. When Jennifer screwed up badly on the pork week with her horrible dish, they still kept her and when everybody was supposedly tied during the souffle week, Christian should have gone home as the captain of the losing team...but they all were kept.

Others went home for smaller reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post

Oh and on a completely different subject...is it wrong that I want Adrien to win more now that he had his haircut?

I thought there was something different about him.

okay - thread hijack over..

back to subject
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    We knew for a LONG time that the final would be Jennifer and Christian because they bent the rules to keep those two over the weeks. When Jennifer screwed up badly on the pork week with her horrible dish, they still kept her and when everybody was supposedly tied during the souffle week, Christian should have gone home as the captain of the losing team...but they all were kept.

Others went home for smaller reasons
    To be fair, the week Jennifer screwed up her pork dish, at least her meat was cooked. The person who was eliminated had rare or near red pork, which is highly dangerous to consume because of Trichtonosis (some sort of worm).

That said... I have a feeling it will be them as the final two, though Adrien should be in the final two with the other two fighting it out.

But, believe you me, if they're trying to give Christian the win because he's a stay at home father? - that's not going to be a good reason. I still do not think he'll do well selling a cookbook or other activities.

Once Ben got the boot, I lost interest. Funny how that happens....

I can't help feeling that Christian is going to win, simply because it feels like he was gifted his way to the finals.
    Revenge is ice cream.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't know. The other contestants consistantly give Christian his due... they don't like him much, but they are always saying he's a great cook. So, I'm going with their take rather than the spottier view we get of his dishes through the show.

That said, I've a feeling it'll come down to Jen and Christian too. But I'm a pessimist.
    Maybe Adrien will pull out all the stops... clean his prawns, keep the hair off the plate and win this thing. (The shorter hair should help. lol)
    Kidding, I love Adrien.

Here's what I don't get...what makes Christian so much better than Jen or Adrian? He hasn't won more Mystery Box challenges (in fact, I think he hasn't been in the top 3 more than he has been), and he's only led two teams in challenges (and both teams hated him).

Or am I forgetting something?
    taracran and AZChristian like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not surprisingly, Christian's an ass up to the very end.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Flipped through tonight and honestly if I saw my chef drinking out of the cooking wine bottle he was using for my food I would not eat that food. One thing to pour it into a glass and eat it but a whole other thing to just suck it down from the bottle.

Anyhow, now that he's not competing and hopefully not talking as much I'm going to watch the rest of the finale.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

So Christian is out at #3? Is that what I'm understanding? If so, I need to get my happy feet tapping!!!
    Last edited by AZChristian; 08-16-2011 at 09:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread