+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 207 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

In Ben's latest blog post, he says that he'd hang out with Christian. His not watching a lot of reality TV is coming thru...the cameras never record something that someone *didn't* say. Or expressions that they *didn't* have.

I still don't like Christian. But I would watch Ben Starr any time on any show.
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Ben wasn't my favorite from the beginning, but he's grown on me and he's the only one from whom I'd buy a cookbook. I like Jennifer and Adrian okay, but Ben has a special spark. I'd go out of my way to avoid anything having to do with Christian. Suzy's not as bad as Christian, but I just don't like her personality. I noticed in last night's show that when the chefs critiqued a fellow contestant, Ben would cringe and Suzy would smile/smirk.
    I've noticed that about her since the beginning and for some reason it irked me. Glad I am not the only one.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    In Ben's latest blog post, he says that he'd hang out with Christian. His not watching a lot of reality TV is coming thru...the cameras never record something that someone *didn't* say. Or expressions that they *didn't* have.
    I also noticed that, while he didn't criticize Suzy, he wasn't really forthcoming with the "good person" comments, which would seem to indicate that Christian is a better person than Suzy. And since she was the first person to get my hackles up, I'm okay with that assessment.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

She is very smirky but remember editing and what the producers are telling them.... nothing is exactly what it really is.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Ben must be one of those rare people who can find good in everybody.

I really hated Suzy in the beginning but I must admit, I'm starting to find her nasal-voiced Mean Girl schtick kind of funny. I don't like any of the remaining chefs so I don't much care who the winner is, but Suzy is entertaining if nothing else. I like her brand of nasty better than Christian's.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I really hated Suzy in the beginning but I must admit, I'm starting to find her nasal-voiced Mean Girl schtick kind of funny. I don't like any of the remaining chefs so I don't much care who the winner is, but Suzy is entertaining if nothing else. I like her brand of nasty better than Christian's.
    I liked when they didn't try her Shepherd's Pie.... the look on her face was priceless.
    just1paul and AZChristian like this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I liked when they didn't try her Shepherd's Pie.... the look on her face was priceless.
    I was wondering if anyone else caught that. That was a totally DUMBFOUNDED look...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

All I'm going to say is if Jennifer nor Adrian win I will be happier with Suzy over Christian. At least Suzy hasn't had the nerve to try to sample food in front of the judges yet act as though there was nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else caught that. That was a totally DUMBFOUNDED look...
    Her eyes kind of bulge out and she has a wtf? look on her face. I like to see her not do well just to see that face!
    just1paul likes this.

+ Reply to Thread