+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 207 FirstFirst ... 106156196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2068
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Peanut butter is one of my red light foods! I can go months without eating it and then suddenly get a craving for it and just eat it out of the jar by spoonfuls. When I'm dieting, I'm sometimes have to banish peanut butter from my pantry, or at least buy small jars of it! When I was little, I preferred crunchy peanut butter to creamy but now I don't care. I like them both and the creamy is easier to spread without tearing up my bread.
    I'm the same way, when I crave it, I really crave it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I went home last night and had a peanut butter sandwich before supper. Thanks a lot, guys!!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I went home last night and had a peanut butter sandwich before supper. Thanks a lot, guys!!
    You are so welcome and I found peanut butter swirl ice cream, that isn't too sweet. It's Yummy!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love peanut butter, creamy or chunky, it doesn't matter. I also make my own cashew butter and almost butter in small batches since I don't have preservatives. Yum to nut butters.
    libgirl2 and bee stung lips like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I hate it. I can't ever forget when that peanut butter bread made me vomit.
    jafo likes this.

Almond Butter.

Good for you and just plain good.
    Ellen likes this.

Josh Marks Found Dead

I just found an article on TMZ saying that Josh Marks, was found dead in Chicago.

Josh Marks Dead -- 'MasterChef' Finalist Apparently Commits Suicide | TMZ.com

If the link doesn't work, here's the text of the article:

"MasterChef" finalist Josh Marks has been found dead in a Chicago alleyway -- just a few months after his infamous run-in with University of Chicago police -- and officials believe he committed suicide.

A rep for the Chicago PD says they received a call from a woman screaming for help Friday evening ... and after arriving to the alley found a 26-year old male with a gunshot wound to the head.

Multiple sources involved with the investigation tell us the victim is Josh Marks.

We're told officers also recovered a nearby weapon ... and they're still on-scene investigating.

You'll recall, 26-year-old 7-foot-2 Marks was arrested by U. of Chicago cops in July after allegedly punching an officer and trying to grab his gun. Three officers tried to subdue Marks with batons and pepper spray, but he broke free and took off running.

It eventually took 5 officers to chase him down and handcuff him. Once in custody, cops claim Marks blamed Gordon Ramsay for his outburst, claiming the celeb chef had possessed him and turned him into God. There was no evidence of drug use.

Months before the arrest, Marks released a video for the "Make a Sound Project" -- an organization dedicated to helping people struggling with suicidal thoughts -- revealing he suffered from bipolar disorder.

Police believe Marks was in a manic state during the U. Chicago incident.

Story developing ...

-- 30 --

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh, God.

That's really awful.

Regarding this season though... I'm enjoying it so far. The kids are all very talented and it's nice seeing the judges have fun with them for a change.

I think Alexander is the one to beat. But I'm afraid his victory may end up being too obvious, which could ironically hurt him. He's my pick.

Edit: Oops I forgot for a moment that Junior had its individual thread. Sorry.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 10-12-2013 at 03:06 AM.

How sad. Rip, Josh.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

So sad about Josh. When will TPTB in this country realize that some folks need to be hospitalized until they are stable, whether they want to be in the hospital or not? I'm so sorry he took his own life, but am glad that, like so many others, he did not hurt anyone else.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread