+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2070
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: MasterChef

Just wait until the first kid shows some attitude as kids will do. For that reason (because I'm tired of contention) I'll give that one a skip.
    CupidGuest and Shoepie like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I love the look of the kids, I will watch that!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Just wait until the first kid shows some attitude as kids will do. For that reason (because I'm tired of contention) I'll give that one a skip.
    I already saw a rather obnoxious shouting little girl on a commercial. That behaviour is encouraged by adults, which is even more obnoxious. It's one thing for an adult to choose to be on a reality show and take the consequences for their actions, and quite another to put a child in the hands of reality show producers. I will not watch any aspiring Honey Boo-Boos. Pass on any "junior" version.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

If the producers plan to make one of the kids seem as terrible as Krissi was, then they are terrible people.
    maude~flanders and mushybrain like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    If the producers plan to make one of the kids seem as terrible as Krissi was, then they are terrible people.
    It cant be any worse than the brats on Tiaras and something..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Well I don't watch that sh*t anyway.

I'll give this Junior Masterchef show a shot.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

As if this was the only Kid's cooking competition, it is not. Next Sunday Rachel and Guy take their Celebrity Cook Off show to the next generation and have a Kid's Cook Off Show. It starts next Sunday. It will be just as obnoxious IMO.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

As if this was the only Kid's cooking competition, it is not. Next Sunday Rachel and Guy take their Celebrity Cook Off show to the next generation and have a Kid's Cook Off Show. It starts next Sunday. It will be just as obnoxious IMO.
    It actually started last Sunday (I watched it).

The Paula Dean episode was taped in March, as I recall. Was any part of the finale live? How soon is Luca's cookbook likely to be available?

Said show started THIS week, and it's not too bad. There is one girl who is a bit full of herself... and talks about her getting to introduce Michelle Obama a lot, but she can back up her cooking. The rest are rather funny.

As far as Masterchef Jr., I'm hoping that it's at least as good as the UK version. My favorite one from that series of shows is the one where they fed the Doctor and Amy during Matt Smith's and Karen Gillan's break from filming. They were both so complimentary about the cooking and impressed these kids could cook duck, steak and the other items so well. (And I admit, they looked like ADULT cooked dishes).

+ Reply to Thread