+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: MasterChef

I didn't want Luca to win at first, but sure. Him or Jessie. I don't care.

These judges are about as bad as the public are on AGT.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Having just watched the first hour, I was outraged that no one was sent home. Natasha's soup was too sweet and not not salty enough. Krissi's soup had too many noodles and a couple of other small problems. Contestants have been sent home over less. Very unfair to James - not sending anyone home completely negated his win. Having learned here that James goes home, I'm not watching the second hour. Time will tell if I'll care enough to watch next week's episode.

Luca can come to my table and say "buon appetito" anytime!
    libgirl2 and tbamom like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

James' Mystery box challenge win didn't eliminate anyone. He got screwed. I wish they pulled the fast one on Chrissy instead. She should have ben eliminated.
    Ellen likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Luca can come to my table and say "buon appetito" anytime!
    You know that's right.

I really don't want to watch yet another better cook than Krissi go home next week. I understand that they are gunning for a Luca vs. Krissi finale or Jessie vs. Krissi finale... but I don't think I could stomach watching either Natasha or any of them go home again before Krissi.

It was insulting enough to great cooks like James, Jordan, Bri, etc... no more. With James and Bri it was going really way too far already... such a slap in the face. YAY! The bully beat Bri! Isn't the audience happy with that?
    No, because we aren't all a**holes, producers.

Ok, enough from me, I still haven't gotten over the result of Bear Grylls's show, it's pouring over.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 08-29-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Are u freakin kidding me!? Krassy still alive?! James' win was useless and got him eliminated on next challenge against the two who were supposed to be eliminated before him. Way to manipulate the game!
    Ellen, Cornholio and JohnnyK like this.

FORT Fogey

I have also been getting annoyed at their attempts to make us feel for K.....the soft little comments to her by the judges trying to make her feel bertter, the side notes in which she tells us that she never goes to fancy restaurants because she doesn't have the money......Come on, the show is getting silly and I have been turning it on during commercials in my baseball games.
    Dragonlady and Cornholio like this.

I lurve me some Luca!! He is a wonderful guy - sweet, humble, generous. His excitement and passion are so infectious. When he gave Gordon the high-five after nailing the noodle soup dish, it was just completely heartwarming. How can you not feel his joy just to revel in his achievement. I'm so glad he came back again for this show and has gotten as far as he has. In a time when the "reality" part of reality tv has become all about "playing the game", his realness and focus on what is important to him, is absolutely refreshing.

I thought it was cute to see the kids of the judges all dressed up like their Dads.

Oh - and whoever mentioned Gordon's pants before - did you see them last night?? Lordy they were tight!!!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I thought it was cute to see the kids of the judges all dressed up like their Dads.
    I thought that was cute too - and the way Joe's sons stood with their arms crossed- and I liked their interactions with the contestants.

I've really grown to like Luca and hope he wins. I'd be satisfied with a Jessie win. I'm not going to bother to watch the finale - but will check in here to see who wins.

FORT Fogey

The kids were gone at 9:14 as cute as they were, so to not mention Paula's name as being part of the show was just cowardly.

+ Reply to Thread