+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

I don't mind Natasha( not as much as I did) I think it could be her and Bri as the F2.
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I still don't like Natasha or Krissy. Bri and Jesse are my faves! I hope one of my girls wins.

I basically want ANYONE besides Krassy! Or Natasha... but it wouldn't infuriate me quite as much as if Krassy won. I like Jessie, James & Bri the most.
    Cornholio likes this.

Krissi will not win. Just a feeling I get. She will implode at some point soon. I see Bri final 2.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I did laugh at the beginning when we were not sure if they would be killing the birds on TV YIKES!!!

However, the crude Krissy was very hard to take...VERY hard!!!

I do not see how either she or Natasha would be a popular winner who could sell cook books.

They are going to have to humanize James and Jessie because right now they are zero pesonality.

Bri and Luca are the most likable and I see either of them taking it

I hardly saw James this week, he is going to have to pick it up. Luca has, although he runs hot and cold for me- Joe likes him, you can tell.
    I wonder if Krissy goes home next week?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I hardly saw James this week, he is going to have to pick it up. Luca has, although he runs hot and cold for me- Joe likes him, you can tell.
    I wonder if Krissy goes home next week?
    I don't know if Joe likes Luca as much as he respects him for working hard to improve. He's had some pretty tough comments for Luca in the past. Unlike several of the contestants still left, Luca really has improved the most overall.

I'm OK with Natasha and her winning because it puts a target on her back in the team competition. She does have a mean personality at times, but she is at least taking challenges and producing good results. (and I was glad that finally someone said it was a pheasant - I had wondered what the bird was she was holding, as they're not too common around where I live. I actually thought it was a dove).

Not surprised Jordan is gone - he had nearly inedible food. Even if Jessie did have a safe dish, you can at least eat that.

Krissie - COME ON GUYS she's not nice, she flipped the bird upstairs (and even if it's an edited in shot, she should know better than doing that), and is just skimming by. She should've been gone weeks ago, and no one is going to buy her cookbook. If she's in the final two let alone wins it's a travesty.

I would like to see Luca and Bri in the final two - even if Bri is a returning contestant I felt she was given a raw deal with the pick a team and switch bit, and even there it wasn't that bad of a loss.

I would be OK with Jessie and James being in one of the two spots, then Natasha.

Krissie would be a travesty.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Okay, tuned back in for the end. I'd be more fine with Jordan going home if I didn't want Krassy & Natasha gone so much! I fail to understand how the 2 nastiest people to start the show have been carried along this far! And the nicest people are now being torpedoed! I guess we're supposed to learn from this that it's BAD to be a decent human being; what really counts is acting like a jerk & threatening/belittling everyone.

I don't know if I'll be watching anymore this season.
    I'm afraid they're going for a Natasha/Krissy finale thinking that Krissy will make viewers want Natasha to win. Natasha against anyone else and viewers would be rooting against Natasha.

Edited to add: As long as neither Natasha or Krissy wins, I'm fine with the outcome. I like all of the remaining contestants and don't have a favorite.
    Last edited by Kip; 08-15-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Ugh! I knew that Kracken....i mean Krissy was going to win that Mystery Box challenge. What kind of example she's giving to her kid if she's crude and krass on national TV. She even gave the finger...like that's going to endear her to American audience. She forgets that she's not an all American country singer with a sob story. I think she's uneducated that's why all she does is cook and apparently eat all her cooking with nothing left for her family before she can even serve the food on the table.

Not sure what Jesse was thinking making a safe dish. She never do safe and if she was going to do that, it better be super tasty but even the potatoes and veggies were unappetizing. She was lucky that Jordan undercooked his bird. I thought they shpould have used a cornish game hen instead of a chicken because that was too easy but apparently that was even unnecessary. Can't believe Natrasha won that round.

+ Reply to Thread