+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    It was funny how Luca was applauding and smiling at the three contestants competing. I think he really is enjoying himself, learning and most importantly, showing more respect for his fellow contestants than some of his fellow contestants. Sure, he does have his "I'm going after (so and so)" moments, but when they show him he's wrong, he admits defeat. No, he's not the best game player or cook, but he is a lot more respectful than some folks.
    I know he isn't the best cook, but I find Luca very engaging and entertaining. I loved it when the three contestants came back and one of the remaining six (Krissi probably) said something nasty about Bime. Luca very sweetly replied, "I like Bime."
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Krissi wasn't the only one that was unhappy seeing Bime back. So was James and I think Natasha?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Call me a cynic (or maybe a realist). One of the guys will win. There have been 3 female winners.

That's how I picked Ja'Nel early on to win Hell's Kitchen. They had not yet had an African American female as the winner.
    That's what I thought for the last two seasons. The first several years of Hell's Kitchen, they alternated male and female winners. I figured they'd do the same for MC. Overall, the men seem to have gotten weaker as the season progressed, and the women stronger. There's still time for a guy to come back strong though (I thought it was going to be Eddie).

At this point, I don't have a favorite. I don't care who wins as long as it's not Krissy or Natasha.

I'm glad that Bri is back to kick that trashy Krissi's butt!
    petertracy likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Will anyone be watching Junior Masterchef when it starts in Sept or whenever?

I probably will.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    My soft side would say why let some rich network waste all that food for ratings when there are people out there who are starving and could use any little bit.
    My thought was they could have given them to one of all those Walmart employees stuck on welfare and medicaid.

And yeah, the voting is rigged. It's the one thing I hate most about Ramsey's shows. The inevitable tie-break... annoying as hell.

I LOVED Luca applauding when Bime came in. He's made so many messes of his dishes, but I love him enough to want him to win at this point. Bri hugged Luca and Jessie when she rejoined the group. Those three are the nice guys, let's face it. Middle of the pack are sometimes snippy James and Jordan. (I find James funny though)
    Slithering at the bottom are Natasha and Krissi.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Will anyone be watching Junior Masterchef when it starts in Sept or whenever?

I probably will.
    I will be too. Whether I continue to watch it will depend on how they treat these kids...
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

My soft side would say why let some rich network waste all that food for ratings when there are people out there who are starving and could use any little bit.
    My husband and I were aghast at the waste of food. Surely there isn't somewhere they can donate the food?

Also, I like my fried eggs with the edges crispy!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I will be too. Whether I continue to watch it will depend on how they treat these kids...
    They'll have to be nice to the kids. Borrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I might.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread