+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't think it was rigged, but if it was, not my worry. I will still watch
    I will watch it to the end too.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I had to laugh because my DVR said that the chef's would compete in a 'spun sugar' pressure test. The last time I checked eclairs weren't made with spun sugar....now if they were making a croque-en-bouche that would be a different story.
    Ellen and Florimel like this.

Oh, this is so not cool. I just read on Twitter about Kathy. She went to Ramsay's restaurant where she was offered a job, and of course, she has to start with the training first. So she's right there for the first day of training and goes through all the way. And she's ready for her second day, and they asked her not to return anymore. What the hell?! I really hope the press gets wind of this and Ramsay gets raked over the coals, because promising her something and then giving her just a taste before going back on his word makes me sick.
    Kip likes this.

Okay, that is just wrong. Unless she really screwed up, why did they do that?

From what I've gathered, she didn't really screw up at all. She attended her first day of work/training as promised. It's training, of course she's not going to learn a ton of stuff in just her first day. She's tried getting in touch further to learn what's going on. Apparently Ramsay himself has not been heard of about this, it seems that whoever is in charge of the restaurant itself, the manager, is the one who doesn't want her back. Needless to say she is very upset, and I would be too. She was given such an amazing offer, on national television no less, and they take it away from her after just one day. I really hope things can work out for her, Ramsay needs to at least show his face and address this.

What is going on with MasterChef? First Krissi's racist tweets, now this with Kathy, and then to top it off, just read this bit of news regarding Josh from season 3. Somehow I think his saying it's all Ramsay's fault is key in here:

MasterChef Finalist Josh Marks Arrested in Violent Confrontation -- Claims He's God | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    From what I've gathered, she didn't really screw up at all. She attended her first day of work/training as promised. It's training, of course she's not going to learn a ton of stuff in just her first day. She's tried getting in touch further to learn what's going on. Apparently Ramsay himself has not been heard of about this, it seems that whoever is in charge of the restaurant itself, the manager, is the one who doesn't want her back. Needless to say she is very upset, and I would be too. She was given such an amazing offer, on national television no less, and they take it away from her after just one day. I really hope things can work out for her, Ramsay needs to at least show his face and address this.

What is going on with MasterChef? First Krissi's racist tweets, now this with Kathy, and then to top it off, just read this bit of news regarding Josh from season 3. Somehow I think his saying it's all Ramsay's fault is key in here:

MasterChef Finalist Josh Marks Arrested in Violent Confrontation -- Claims He's God | TMZ.com
    Ramsey is the owner, he should know what is happening in a restaurant, even with a manager. Its still his name on the line. People will remember they ate a a Ramsey restaurant, not John Doe's. He owes her big time. Don't offer if you aren't going to make sure it follows through.

It sounds like Josh had some kind of a mental breakdown. He seemed awfully nice on the show. It sounds to me like some kind of mental break down or too many drugs for too long. I think of Amanda Bynes, who always seemed so normal and look what happened there.

Maybe Ramsey( who does two US shows and two in the UK ) and has a family, and restaurants. Maybe he thinks the people he put in charge should be able to do their job. We don't know if Kathy did anything wrong -but what if she did? is she going to say she did?- hardly
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe Ramsey( who does two US shows and two in the UK ) and has a family, and restaurants. Maybe he thinks the people he put in charge should be able to do their job. We don't know if Kathy did anything wrong -but what if she did? is she going to say she did?- hardly
    Normally I would agree on the first part, but he made a point of offering her a job on national television, on a show his name is on.... I would think he would be sure of what was going on.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only one appalled by Ramsay's shrink-wrapped, sprayed on pants?? Maybe I've been missing them all season? Gordo....NOBODY wants to see that!
    CupidGuest, Kip, libgirl2 and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Bye Bye Eddie. A gastro pub is a great idea, enjoy! I loved that Natasha and Krissie worked so well together .I love Sushi and theres looked good

Not keen on Jordan and James and the high fives

Dang when families arrive, I always tear up..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread