+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

  1. #1601
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: MasterChef

    Good for Bime and Kathy too!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  2. #1602
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: MasterChef

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    WTG Bime I liked him
    So did I.

    I wonder who'll want to give Krissi a job after this show.

  3. #1603
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: MasterChef

    I was looking at my scheduled recordings on my DVR to see why Top Chef: Masters didn't record and saw the description for the August 7th episode.....

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Top 6 compete: Previously eliminated contestants get the chance to get back in the competition by perfectly frying an egg and preparing a salmon dish. I've seen spoilers where Eddie is not in the top 6 (or 5) could this be his chance to get back in the game???
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  4. #1604
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: MasterChef

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I was looking at my scheduled recordings on my DVR to see why Top Chef: Masters didn't record and saw the description for the August 7th episode.....

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Top 6 compete: Previously eliminated contestants get the chance to get back in the competition by perfectly frying an egg and preparing a salmon dish. I've seen spoilers where Eddie is not in the top 6 (or 5) could this be his chance to get back in the game???
    Wow!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  5. #1605
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: MasterChef

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Wow!
    To further on this:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Evidently a clip was leaked showing the top 5 as Jessie, James, Luca, Natasha....and....Krissi....


    I haven't watched this latest episode, I'm not sure I'm going to either. Maybe if I can't find anything else to watch this weekend.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  6. #1606
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: MasterChef

    I was on FB on the MC page and reading alot of hate for Krissi. She is a bully, plain and simple. And how irresponsible for reality shows to continue to glorify bullies like her. I don't mind some trash talk, but her language, the whole "beating up" issue is just wrong.
    Ellen and Florimel like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  7. #1607
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: MasterChef

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    To further on this:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Evidently a clip was leaked showing the top 5 as Jessie, James, Luca, Natasha....and....Krissi....


    I haven't watched this latest episode, I'm not sure I'm going to either. Maybe if I can't find anything else to watch this weekend.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well in that case, wow at Jordan not making it. It would be great if Bime could come back and kick Krissi's ass.
    MasterChef sucks though for keeping people like her.

  8. #1608
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,662

    Re: MasterChef

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well in that case, wow at Jordan not making it. It would be great if Bime could come back and kick Krissi's ass.
    MasterChef sucks though for keeping people like her.
    I had a feeling that one wouldn't make it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #1609
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: MasterChef

    I'm hoping the spoilers are a ruse.

    As far as the DVR preview description? I'm sick of that gimmick. It's not really a spoiler since anybody can go and read the description but I'm sure some don't want to know before the show airs so keeping it in spoiler tags, lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

  10. #1610
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,528

    Re: MasterChef

    I'm as prone as anyone to dislike a "persona" I see on some of these shows (I believe I referred to Timothy on Project Runway as a hypocritical idiot because of his ridiculous claims to be so environmentally aware while he wears polyester shoes with sparkles that will NEVER decompose in a dump. They'll have to be burned, and will cause MAJOR holes in the ozone layer.)

    Anyway, I found this article by Ben Starr - who has been on Master Chef - to be revealing. I do wish Krissi would tone down her rhetoric, but I seem to remember that the some of the "mean girls" were on her from week one. I tend to see a bundle of insecurity masquerading as a tough girl when I see her.
    CupidGuest and libgirl2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.