+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

I liked the Italian guy who made the stuffed mussels. Impressive that he was able to pull one over on Joe. And I was surprised about the pumpkin apron guy, Ben. The show seemed to be setting him up to be a looney but he was actually great. And don't think I didn't notice Gordon's comment after he'd left and they were talking about his food. He called him a genius.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I liked the Italian guy who made the stuffed mussels. Impressive that he was able to pull one over on Joe. And I was surprised about the pumpkin apron guy, Ben. The show seemed to be setting him up to be a looney but he was actually great. And don't think I didn't notice Gordon's comment after he'd left and they were talking about his food. He called him a genius.
    He's already an accomplished cook. If you google "Ben Starr," you can see his website. Seems like a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    These were my feelings as well. Loved the Italian guy! He sort of reminded me of Fabio from Top Chef. I also really liked Ben. I wasn't sure what to make of him at first but he's just adorable! And both of these guys seem like really nice guys.

I missed Monday's episode so am not entirely up to speed on everyone. So far I like Ben, if Ben is who I think he is. The one I like least at this point must have gone through on Monday because I don't recall his name. He's the tall young fellow who looks like he comes from money and has been snippy about the Asian woman who made the butter chicken. I didn't care for her attitude myself, but he reminds me of the entitled spawn of some of the people I work for.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Yes, Rich Kid is through. Same with butter chicken lady (butter chicken ).

I'm rooting for the truck driver with the hat and big 'stache - Rick? Rob? Also like blonde Christine - laughed myself silly over her chugging wine during her presentation.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Am I the only one who wishes that this show would have a website where they would post the recipes that the competitors come up with? Some of them, of course, wouldn't have any takers, but some of them I'm looking at and hearing about and desperately wanting to make.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Yes, Rich Kid is through. Same with butter chicken lady (butter chicken ).

I'm rooting for the truck driver with the hat and big 'stache - Rick? Rob? Also like blonde Christine - laughed myself silly over her chugging wine during her presentation.
    That kid is becoming annoying.

I also like the truck driver, but I have a feeling he won't win this. Still its fun to cheer for him!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

i'm only rooting for the big boy scientist, he always looks so happy!

I can't help but wonder if the contestants whose food isn't being spotlighted during the challenges are really just fodder.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I can't help but wonder if the contestants whose food isn't being spotlighted during the challenges are really just fodder.
    I know, I really wanted to see all the dishes.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread