+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think the show did it. The show suggested she look this way, I rather doubt Bri came up with it.
    I totally agree. She is filling the same role as Monti did last year, down to the glasses. It seems these people are cast.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I totally agree. She is filling the same role as Monti did last year, down to the glasses. It seems these people are cast.
    I'm not absolutely sure it wasn't collaborative... according to her StarNow, her dream is to be on Glee... then they have a Glee show and say how Bri would just fit into the cast. Not all coincidence, I'm sure!

My top three that I like (not who I think will win) are:

1. James
    2. Luca
    3. James ties with Luca.

I want James with Luca's accent. :p
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Yup, she looks like her, eats like her. I said she was this years Monti when I saw her epi one
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Who are your top 3 favorites to win at this point in the game?
    1. Jessie
    2. Bri
    3. Bethy

I doubt Jessie will win, though she'll likely get a top 3 spot; I do think Bri will win, because I think Fox thinks having a vegetarian win MasterChef will turn out to be good for the show, so they'll probably push for that.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Thanks for the pics of Bri. Last night I said to my husband...."she's one of those girls that could take the glasses off and her hair down and be a knock-out- like an old ZZ Top video"! I guess she already did!
    I was saying the same thing! She is a cutie lol.

My top three are anyone but Krissi really.

My faves are Luca, Bri and again anyone but Krissi.

I wonder if they will be pulling for a guy to win, since it has only been women winning. Kind of interesting when the professional cooking world has more male chefs.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

On average, guys don't pull for guys to win. For men winning isn't as much about gender as it appears to be for women.

Men dominate the culinary world because the lifestyle is grueling, NOT because women are less talented.
    Hyper, Shoepie and Photobabe like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    On average, guys don't pull for guys to win. For men winning isn't as much about gender as it appears to be for women.

Men dominate the culinary world because the lifestyle is grueling, NOT because women are less talented.
    Oh I completely agree. I think it comes down to long ingrained customs of the husband/father being the breadwinner, spending more time away from the family while the wife/mother is the traditional stay at home or primary caregiver. I am not saying I agree with this, but I think that has alot to do with it.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Watching tonight's epi; I'm starting to think we're going to be stuck with freaking Krissie FOREVER!! And, can we please just see Bri's dish & hear her critiques without having to see Krissie's smarmy face & listen to her whiney voice?? Just once? PLEASE??

+ Reply to Thread