Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: MasterChef

Mine are:
    1) Jessie
    2) Jessie
    3) jessie

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

My favorites of those left are Bri, Luca, Eddie, and James.

And is it just me or did we not hear from Jordan for like, two episodes now?

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    If you google Bri Kozior you can find her actor's page on StarNow.com. I would have put in the link here but wasn't sure if it is allowed. Lets say, while she can cook, she isn't quite the geek she is portrayed as being. It also confirms my suspicions that most of the people on these shows are actors.
    No way is that the same person. Faces are different shapes, bodies are different shapes, nose is different, gum line is different too (which you can see in their comparative smiles). The only one that looks similar is the pic of model Bri in a wedding type dress, because she has bangs. Hmmmmm LOL
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I asked on her FB page if it was her. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Well THAT was quick! I asked, "Bri - we're having a discussion on a reality TV discussion board. Are those pictures of you all gussied up on StarNow? Half of us say yes, half say no. Either way - good luck on MC!"

She just responded, "Wait...I don't understand the question...are you asking if the pictures are edited or are you asking if the pictures are really me? Yes, me. No, all but one from a runway shoot are not edited!"

Less than 5 minutes from question to answer. I love the internet!!!
    Last edited by AZChristian; 07-14-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    My favorites of those left are Bri, Luca, Eddie, and James.

And is it just me or did we not hear from Jordan for like, two episodes now?
    OMG I forgot Luca, okay I will take Bri away and say Luca
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just looked at starnow.com and searched kozior in their the talent directory. A headshot came up. Totally unmistakeable, it's Bri. Look at her chin. Don't be fooled by makeup, hair and glasses. I'd also say look at her lips and eyes, but these can be easily altered. I'm trained to spot people who change their appearance so it might be easier for me to spot her. That said, I don't think it matters if she comes on Masterchef or not. Heck, if Michelle Obama came on the show, she wouldn't have any better chance than anyone else.

Thanks for the pics of Bri. Last night I said to my husband...."she's one of those girls that could take the glasses off and her hair down and be a knock-out- like an old ZZ Top video"! I guess she already did!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

When she's not hiding behind those big glasses, she actually is pretty good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    When she's not hiding behind those big glasses, she actually is pretty good looking.
    And that's why I think she did it, she's prettier than Natasha and Jessie and look what they get because of their looks. I don't blame her at all for trying to hide her looks and trying to be judged on her skills alone.

Also, because it can't be stressed enough, doing regional/college theater hardly makes her some sort of professional actress. She even listed her high school performance! Come on now, she did a runway show in Australia. Again, I'd hardly call her a professional model.

She is somebody who is just starting out and if she had said that during her intro? She would have had tons of people calling her conceited and other things for thinking she was all that when she's relatively unknown.

Considering how utterly insignificant her experience is, I don't see a reason why she should have said anything about it. Besides, how exactly do you work into a talking head "I did some regional theater stuff and I'm trying to become a model or actress....".
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I think the show did it. The show suggested she look this way, I rather doubt Bri came up with it.
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread