+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

FORT Fogey

Re: MasterChef

I thought that Jodan's role has dimished to the point that he almost never has face time. Savannah had her moment in the sun and her dismissal all in one show. Natasha came across as ugly and bitter and Krassy continues to annoy.

Not sorry to see Lynne go as there has been a decline....but I threw the towel in on him ( so to speak) when he was wiping his sweat and a guest's plate with the same towel.....ugh!!!

Oh and one more thing about Krassy because I really despise her this much......

"Waaaaa!! They never give me a chance to be on a winning team.....waaaa! It's so unfair....waaaa" She's not only trash but she seems to have already forgotten when she was in charge of a team challenge and saved herself in spite of screaming at Jordan for doing the same.
    Ellen likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I can't believe no one's mentioned Graham in his speedo - yikes! (On second thought, maybe y'all just want to forget about it.)

I thought it was hilarious when Ramsey asked Natasha if her hands hurt when everyone else was clapping for Bri winning the first challenge.

Can't wait for Krissi to go home. I know she will eventually because the producers wouldn't want someone like her representing the show. Natasha's no where near as bad as Krissi, but I don't think she'll win for the same reason. I think the producers want a likeable winner.

I just read an article about a past MC contestant talking about sexual harassment on the MC set:

MasterChef Judges Accused of Sexual Harassment - Scandals - Eater National

Graham was in a speedo?

I must have really repressed that image......lol.

I thought it was kind of funny, actually. He was clearly wearing a body suit because you could see the top part of it was fabric. I found it funny and his way of poking fun at being overweight.

I really can't get past the image of Krassy bragging about being a bully and how much she hates Bri. I'm sure the fact that she's prettier, younger, skinnier, and a better cook than her has nothing to do with that irrational hatred. Does it? Or the fact that she's not scared of her bullying?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Surely the main reason there was so much undercooked chicken is because there simply wasn't enough time. I don't think that makes them bad cooks so I thought it was a little unfair.

Krissi and Natasha are so unpleasant - please get rid of them.

I thought shows like this were recorded long in the past. So what's the deal on their winning "next week's" All Star tickets? Were they really just given them?

Lyn was very good at plating, his food always looked lovely- it didn't always taste that way- and seeing that awful display last night. I would have sent him home
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    ...I thought shows like this were recorded long in the past. So what's the deal on their winning "next week's" All Star tickets? Were they really just given them?
    I wondered the same thing about the All Star Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Graham was in a speedo?

I must have really repressed that image......lol.

I thought it was kind of funny, actually. He was clearly wearing a body suit because you could see the top part of it was fabric. I found it funny and his way of poking fun at being overweight.
    I guess he must have been in a body suit. I was watching sitting some distance away from the tv and thought it looked like he was wearing a speedo - but then it also looked like he had really baggy knees (whew! I'm glad that must have been the fabric!). I saw a photo of him in a speedo several months back, so it didn't seem unlikely that he was wearing one I just googled it:

Ladies and Gentleman: Chef Graham Elliot Bowles - Chubarama

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I thought shows like this were recorded long in the past. So what's the deal on their winning "next week's" All Star tickets? Were they really just given them?
    My son asked the same question. I think the show was pre-recorded but they still got tickets to next week's game. They just couldn't use them right away ;-)

(My son also asked who Savannah was when she was named captain. I told him that she was the one going home that episode ;-) )

Graham wasn't really in a Speedo. He was wearing a (must've been custom made -- or maybe a joke item in an HB surf shop?) fat/wetsuit with the body and Speedos screenprinted on. I'm guessing that it was custom-made, because I can't imagine too many people around here actually spending money on something like that.
    Last edited by Ellen; 07-11-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Once - just ONE time - at the end of the show, I want to hear Gordon go on about what an EASY decision it was on who to send home! He always expounds on how difficult & traumatic the decision is for the poor judges; just once I want to hear "this week was a no-brainer; the obvious contestant to be sent home is (blank)!"

+ Reply to Thread