+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I wonder if either of these episodes was the one Paula Deen had shot for the show, and they decided to wait a bit longer before airing it. Curious.
    This was in the teasers for the next episode:

The next one is supposed to have Eva Longoria I believe, not Paula Deen.

Regardless of what folks think of her, they will have to air the episode because they will have eliminated contestants in the episode and folks are going to have to know who won what. It won't be one they can edit without anyone seeing WHY it was edited.

Good episode tonight with Eva Longoria. Krissi is becoming more unlikeable every week. Saying she used to beat up girls like Bree in high school? Bragging about how she was a bully? She still is a bully, just horrible.
    Ellen, Brooks, Arielflies and 1 others like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I can't believe they made us wait two weeks just to see LynnGod go home and KrissiBitch stay.

As for the racist comments she made, I bet she wouldn't have apologized if her posts didn't make articles.

Krissi has some serious issues - I'll say that much and further that her comments about "beating up folks" will probably end up costing her any job she may have that she took time off for this show. I think the judges if they had their choice she'd been eliminated this week except she was the only one who had NO raw dishes in the pressure test. At least the judges WERE fair and based the elimination on the cooking, not attitude.

Makes me wish though during the wedding challenge they had risked doing the pressure test and kept Krissi on the team instead of "jilted" and therefore immune in that challenge. I think she'd crashed and burned there.

I also hate how the promos every week are like "OMG MOST SHOCKING ELIMINATION EVER!!" when in reality it isn't really that shocking. Give us a break Fox.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Agreed. Lyn might be a great cook, but it's not like he hasn't screwed up plenty of times before he served that pavlova that looked like poo on a plate. I really like the guy personally but I still can't past the fact he wiped his sweat and then used the same towel to wipe someone's plate. *shudders* The clock was ticking on Lyn.
    Speaking of clock's ticking, how is Luca managing to stay week after week when he screws up? I also adore Luca, but unless he starts making consistently decent dishes, I cant see him lasting much longer. In any case, I was fine with saying goodbye to Savannah... didn't know her and I'm glad of it because that squeaky voice nearly drove me up the wall.

Krissi is a grown woman and brags about beating people up... and still threatens them! I can't get over it. She even got a rise out of sweet little Bri!!! (I was rooting for Bri there, I think her sense of justice made her lose her patience). So the people she beat up were the ones who were nice and dared to talk back to her? You're right, cornholio, that's a classic bully.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Another reason I wasn't surprised to see Lynn go is because he was one of the last remaining Unknowns (contestants whose auditions weren't shown). And history has shown that the Unknowns don't win. Bethy and Bri are the last two left.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I didn't understand why Jessie chose James instead of Bri for the team challenge. James was one of the worst cooks in the eloimination challenge and Bri won it!

As for Lyn supposedly making the worst dish in MasterChef history, I have to disagree. I've seen a whole lot worse dishes, even just this season! Did Chef Ramsey already forget Bime's liquid lemon meringue pie that the judges had to taste out of glass? In any case, Lyn has been failing miserably the last few weeks so it was his time to go.

I was so proud of Bri for standing up to Krissi and telling her what everyone else thought of her.

Savannah did tell Krissi to cook the tortillas until they were almost burnt, despite Krissi denying she got any such instructions, and Krissi grumped about being put on tortilla duty but what else was there to do?? By the time she fried her sample piece of chicken, everyone else had already been assigned tasks and had them mostly finished. Cooking the tortillas and plating the food was the only thing left.

Then Krissi was grumped that she was always on the losing team in a team challenge and no one ever listened to her. She was the team captain once and her team still lost so she needs to stop blaming everyone else for her failures and be more of a team player! I can't wait until that biatch is told to turn in her apron. It can't happen soon enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Speaking of clock's ticking, how is Luca managing to stay week after week when he screws up? I also adore Luca, but unless he starts making consistently decent dishes, I cant see him lasting much longer. In any case, I was fine with saying goodbye to Savannah... didn't know her and I'm glad of it because that squeaky voice nearly drove me up the wall.
    Luca has been very lucky to have folks also screw up in the challenges, such as last night when three of the four had at least one raw/undercooked chicken. Other times, he attempted to try something compared to a safer dish (Though admittedly Krissi was still deemed safe with a badly cooked and easy dish of fried catfish )

You are right though, he needs to wake up soon or he will be eliminated. I don't want him eliminated before Krissi.

Krissi is a grown woman and brags about beating people up... and still threatens them! I can't get over it. She even got a rise out of sweet little Bri!!! (I was rooting for Bri there, I think her sense of justice made her lose her patience). So the people she beat up were the ones who were nice and dared to talk back to her? You're right, cornholio, that's a classic bully.
    I'm hoping that Krissi is eliminated soon - I would HOPE that the show wouldn't want an admitted bully to win this. Worse, I do not like the fact she has had worse dishes than some folks and has been deemed safe for drama (i.e. the catfish).

Luca will forever have a soft spot in my heart as will Bri for being two of the few willing to stand up to Krassy. It made me smile when he told her to watch her language and then said she needed to go home to the judges.

What I didn't like was the way it seemed as if the judges like Krassy and are on her side. It felt as if they seem to think that Krassy is being picked on. I will be extremely disgusted if that nasty piece of trash wins this show.

My favorites are Bri, Jessie, Eddie, and Luca. I don't think Luca has a chance in you know what to win but I think Jessie or Bri could take it. How awesome would it be if either of them did? Krassy and Natasha's heads would explode!

I hope Krassy goes home to people treating her exactly the way she has acted on this show. I hate to say this but I wish nothing good for her, she's trash and I have never disliked a contestant as much as I dislike her.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 07-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Ellen likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread