+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I can not wait until Krissi gets hers, what an evil person she is! What goes round comes round.

I was hoping that Gordon & Co would save Bimi just because his chicken was the crowd favorite in the main challenge. What a shame he went home .
    As much as I like Bime and am sad to see him go, he was the worst tonight. As far as the Chefs saving him, some of his chicken was a favorite, but he did commit the worst sin a cook can make by serving raw chicken. 83% of US chickens are contaminated with salmonella and campylobacter, and people can become seriously ill if they eat it raw rather than cooked properly. Someone had to go and unfortunately Bime came up empty handed on that pie.

I actually admit to wanting to slap Krissi in the face...her gloating and laughing the way she did was just disgusting and painful to watch. I felt so bad for Bimi. However, looks like karma may just kick her in the butt next week...it looked like Joe was really unloading on her....I hope it's as bad as it looked...she certainly has brought it on herself with her attitude toward others.
    Last edited by JenCos; 06-20-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Aww, I liked Bime. Why was Krissie laughing so much, how childish. How really childish. I know his chicken was raw- and I said to hubby he will go if their team loses. So he goes, along with Howard with the chip on his shoulder

I actually admit to wanting to slap Krissie in the face...her gloating and laughing the way she did was just disgusting and painful to watch. I felt so bad for Bimi. However, looks like karma may just kick her in the butt next week...it looked like Joe was really unloading on her....I hope it's as bad as it looked...she certainly has brought it on herself with her attitude toward others
    I wanted to slap her as well. No doubt she was told to play it up, but she is so nasty
    pikachu likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just watched Master Chef and I had to come on here to say...

Krissi is a world class bitch! The way she was laughing, her snide comments. She is one ugly woman. I hope she is gone and fast, and I hope she goes out embarrassed as hell. I was also pissed off with how she took herself out of the competition after she chided Jordan for doing the same thing. She has absolutely zero class. I can't stand her. From now on, I will only call her.... Krassi, because that's what she is crass, and an ass.
    pikachu, Florimel, dzigner and 3 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I guess lots of us are consumed with K's nasty behavior and I will get to her in a bit, but I hated Joe's reaction to Howard. What the heck did he do to deserve that kind of vicious attack from Joe? Granted his mother cooks classic Italian and Howard went off on his own....but I thought that was the essence of being a chef. Don't we hear all the time that one has to one's own spin on things? Was that any worse then the guy who used maple syrup?

The only thing worse than a cook who can't boil water is a "narcissistic" cook?
    What the heck was that? The other woman served uncooked pasta and the peppers in Howard's was worse???
    I think lots of chefs are narcissistic....good heavens Joe is pretty impressed with himself.

That attack was just wrong and way over the line even if Joe thought Howard was belittling the essence of everything Lydia believed in.

Krissie should be the target of every cook from now on. Was it Natasha who said that she could not watch Bimi's demise and she is no beauty...but had some class in feeling sorry for him.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I guess lots of us are consumed with K's nasty behavior and I will get to her in a bit, but I hated Joe's reaction to Howard. What the heck did he do to deserve that kind of vicious attack from Joe? Granted his mother cooks classic Italian and Howard went off on his own....but I thought that was the essence of being a chef. Don't we hear all the time that one has to one's own spin on things? Was that any worse then the guy who used maple syrup?

What the heck was that? The other woman served uncooked pasta and the peppers in Howard's was worse???
    I think lots of chefs are narcissistic....good heavens Joe is pretty impressed with himself.

That attack was just wrong and way over the line even if Joe thought Howard was belittling the essence of everything Lydia believed in.

Krissie should be the target of every cook from now on. Was it Natasha who said that she could not watch Bimi's demise and she is no beauty...but had some class in feeling sorry for him.
    I came here to post just about the same things you did! I liked Krissi the first time we saw her but pretty much ever since then she's rubbed me the wrong way and last night she was a pure B-you-know-what. I despise the woman and can't wait until she's eliminated.

I don't think Howard deserved the berating he got. Joe is one to talk about being narcissitic. Have you looked in a mirror lately, Joe??? Talk about being a narcissist.

I disagreed with his mom's assessment of the cooks. I don't think classical cooking is the only accepted form. If we only cooked what has already been done, great new dishes would never be discovered. What if the lady who invented chocolate chip cookies had stuck to doing sugar cookies, butter cookies, and other "classic" styles of cookies??? I felt like Lydia had already decided she wasn't going to like the non-traditional dishes before trying them and that's so close-minded for a chef to be that way. I didn't like her.

I tell you what, I would be screwed if I had to do a lemon meringue challenge. I don't care for meringue and I've never made a lemon meringue pie so I wouldn't have had any idea how to make the curd! I would have chosen mandarin oranges as my citrus, if they had them.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I can not wait until Krissi gets hers, what an evil person she is! What goes round comes round.

I was hoping that Gordon & Co would save Bimi just because his chicken was the crowd favorite in the main challenge. What a shame he went home .
    I thought so too, at first, but then I remembered that some of the chicken was raw so sadly he deserved to be sent home.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post

I absolutely couldn't agree with you more where Joe is concerned. He needs to get the hell over himself pronto. I hate when on these reality shows the judges make it their mission to knock people's confidence. Joe couldn't handle it that Howard wasn't shaking in his boots over his "greatness" so he thought he'd knock him down by calling him names and insulting him. I was disgusted with Joe's behavior here.

And as for calling Howard a narcissist Joe himself comes across as perhaps one the biggest narcissists in the history of reality television so he'd better go sit his ass the hell on down some bloody where. He almost makes this show unwatchable for me. Him and his dumb "I'm so intimidating" frozen-eyed stare get on my last damned nerve. UGH!

Love the cooking legend that is Lydia Bastianich, can't stand her son.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 06-20-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    pikachu and Florimel like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I thought Joe was upset at Howard at what he said, not what he cooked. I forget what he said, but Joe gave him a look, and I said that's Howard gone . Loved Joe's mom
    -Andy Rooney-

I am on board about Joe as well. He and Krassi make quite a pair don't they lol. I loved that Howard shot back - you want to taste 15 of the same dish? Only in this challenge it appears. I found Lydia to be close minded too, and Joe seemed to take any variation as a personal slam against his mommy. *sigh* Not that Howard was going to win the competition or anything, but Joe had no need to rake him over the coals like that.

I loved the first season or two of this show - now, not so much sadly.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Krissie drove me crazy .As if she had orchestrated Bime leaving all on her own, idiot. Christine is back next week
    Dragonlady likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread