+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1044Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

Thanks Harmony... I'll be looking for those recipes now. I guess Wed is the finale? Woot!!!!

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Poor Whitney. Her chicken fell on the floor in the last few minutes.

But she's not giving up!

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

And the Master Chef is . . . WHITNEY!!!!!

FORT Newbie

Yay!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4061830;
    And the Master Chef is . . . WHITNEY!!!!!
    Great! now I can breathe through the rest of the show!

Whitney's dessert looked really delicious.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I was rooting for Whitney, but would have been happy with David winning as well. David was a very gracious loser.

To the Point

I was glad to see Whitney take the title. She seems like a really sweet girl and she, apparently, has mad skills when it comes to cooking instinct. I really loved the fact that Lee admitted that he didn't think she was intimidated and that he was a bit fearful of having to face off with her. David, on the other hand, was flat out cocky in his demeanor during the final two challenges. Now, whether all that arrogance is just a defense mechanism or not, I don't know, but it made Whit's win just a tiny bit sweeter. However, it really did break my heart when he teared up. He has talent, no doubt. He was a gracious 2nd place finisher.

I really enjoyed this show! This is one that I hope will have another season. I wonder how much input they get from the professionals.

I'm glad she won but we kind of had an inkling that she would because Gordon was a huge fan of hers from the very beginning when he worried that she was too young for the competition (funny how Slim who is the same age didn't get that comment).

David was a cocky jerk from the beginning, that smirk and the way he kept interviewing about how awesome he was (and calling himself a chef) pretty much soured me on him. Yes, he had his moments when he seemed likable so I would have been ok with him winning because at least it wasn't Lee.

I think they made the right decision.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I think David had more creativity and a broader knowledge of food than Whitney. I think Whitney's strong points are southern food and deserts. Still, I guess she deserved it. I'm from the south so I would like her food I'm sure.

David turned me off by being so juvenile during the competition. Yelling to the guys upstairs and cheering like a frat boy, was so unprofessional. That could have cost him.

I think Whitney won because shows like that like an underdog to win for drama purposes. I know that's cynical. LOL

+ Reply to Thread