+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: MasterChef seasons 1-4

Re: MasterChef

I guess Krissi's use of the word "hate" depends on how a person views that word, like myself, I've never thought it's that strong a word and I've never had much of a problem using it myself. I guess, to me, the difference between "dislike" and "hate" is that when it comes to disliking, that also comes with tolerating a person. It's pretty clear that Krissi and Natasha can't stand each other, so I think the word "hate" seems appropriate. Natasha really comes across as a high school mean girl who never got out of that nasty phase.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

If Sasha was still in I would have picked her and called my team The Mmmhmmmms.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    also Johnny K do you ever sleep?
    I'm a machine.
    Shoepie and babyfat101 like this.

One thing that irritates me about these cooking shows...including MC and TC and all the others is that most of them don't tie their hair back when they cook! There is no way you would get away with that in a professional kitchen and since they talk so highly about the MC kitchen, you would think it would be a requirement. I have worked in several kitchens and when I see Natasha flicking her hair as she's bringing her dish up to be judged it drives me nuts! I have to give props to long-haired James (I think his name is)....he DID pull his back when he started to cook, but it seems as if the girls are more interested in how they look on camera more than if Chef Ramsey will find a hair in his food.

Pikachu....a MC Pool? Squeeee!! I'm in...I'll make my choices soon...I must give it some thought!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    One thing that irritates me about these cooking shows...including MC and TC and all the others is that most of them don't tie their hair back when they cook! There is no way you would get away with that in a professional kitchen and since they talk so highly about the MC kitchen, you would think it would be a requirement. I have worked in several kitchens and when I see Natasha flicking her hair as she's bringing her dish up to be judged it drives me nuts! I have to give props to long-haired James (I think his name is)....he DID pull his back when he started to cook, but it seems as if the girls are more interested in how they look on camera more than if Chef Ramsey will find a hair in his food.

Pikachu....a MC Pool? Squeeee!! I'm in...I'll make my choices soon...I must give it some thought!!!
    Absolutely agreed about the hair issue. I hope it is dealt with.
    NCLurker and PA Snow Bunny like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I also noticed a few of them tasting with a spoon and then putting it back into the dish...gross....yuck....barf.
    NCLurker and just1paul like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I also noticed a few of them tasting with a spoon and then putting it back into the dish...gross....yuck....barf.
    That should be a disqualifier right there. Someone should be watching that.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Absolutely agreed about the hair issue. I hope it is dealt with.
    I saw the guy with the long hair tie his back when he cooked, did Natasha? if not I am surprised nothing was said - eww
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I mentioned to my husband about the hair. The guy tied it back securely and the woman... well not really.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Was Krissi the one who was there with her son and made meatloaf initially? If so, I'm surprised she got this far. Not that her food doesn't look good, I would eat everything she has made so far, but it seems too "basic" for these judges.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Yes, that is she.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread