+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet My Folks Returns June 16 @ 10pm E - THE SCHMIDTS (revised)

Meet My Folks Returns June 9 @ 10pm Eastern

It's been announced, MMF will return with all new episodes on June 9. Not sure what those episodes are yet, but will post them when they're announced.

LG.

Monday, June 9th, 10 pm eastern / 9 cental

Looks like we may have a date for the return of this show, but no episode specifics yet at the NBC site. So, um, Mondays, or at least one Monday, and a late timeslot. Let's hope all of this moving around hasn't totally confused MMF's core audience.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

THE SCHMIDTS, Part I
    10pm
    NBC's hit relationship show returns with part one of a two-parter featuring five men competing for a trip to Australia with a gorgeous swimsuit model, Erin Schmidt. But first, the men will have to win over her mother and her fiercely protective father - a high school principal who insists they follows his rules - or risk being expelled from the competition. A lively "bad fact" bowling game, revealing video testimonies and the notorious lie detector test expose the men's characters and intentions before Erin's parents eliminate two of the five contestants hoping to win the fantasy vacation with their daughter. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("For Love or Money," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments," "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?") are the executive producers. TV-PG
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't know how I feel about the two parters.
    Looks like the lie detector is back too. I was hoping for some new twist. Of course it's not like I can come up with an idea

eny
    FORT Fogey
    . Still one of my fave shows ...

Okay, I'm having a difficult time with the fact that they're putting shows on their resume that haven't even aired yet. Anyone else?

that is a tad pathetic

LG.
    Um, is this tomorrow? Ack, need to find a clean vhs tape.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yep, it's tomorrow!

No, according to the web site, they've (of course) pushed it back a week. Save those clean videotapes for another week.

June 16 now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast