+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet My Folks Returns June 16 @ 10pm E - THE SCHMIDTS (revised)

LG.
    Ok - good thing, because there is hockey to watch tomorrow night.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Ok, tonight is the night!

Everyone be sure to check out MMF at 10 pm, 9 central.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Finally? Really? For sure?

*is sick of tuning in to find something else on *

LG.
    I saw an ad, Eny, so I think it just might air tonight.

It did, in fact, run last night 6-16
    This was the first time I watched the show and only because I was too lazy to get up from watching FLOM. I cute show with good casting. And I imagine some scripting too. Do we get to see them on their date to Australia too? Followed by another die detector test.
    I like the fact that DAD has such high standards for his little girl and all she wants to do is hook up with bad boy Pete.
    Dad IS playing his part well. Mom heeds to be a little sexier to tempt the boys a little.
    Do we get to see his shotgun collection next week?

I saw it and was sad that Fallon got the boot so early on.
    He was my favourite.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

I'll take some ham with my cheese, please

This is a show with a HUGE "ham and cheese" factor.

The fact that they set up the parents to be the villains to resemble the film they took the idea from ("Meet My Parents") is not coincidence. I think a lot is "put on."

Having said that, I find the parents' head-shaking and shocked looks at some of the guys' dirty little (and big) secrets hilarious in light of the fact that their precious little daughter sits there with nipplage fully on display while Dad Schmidt does not want his baby girl to be kissed or touched by these ruffians.

By the way, Erin had some rapid growth happening in the chestal area since she was a cheerleader. Did Daddy sanction those implants?

Oh, the irony!

LG.
    yeah, the way the parents shift from being the "bad guys" who hate all the contestants (at least all the parents of girls do), but then get all torn up when they need to send someone packing. Very cheesy indeed

but you know how much we love cheese!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I don't think the show had been on 10 secs before my husband had to point out Erins nipples. I always love the dads on these shows. I would put the guys through hell too. Even though i've got a tainted past myself. I didn't care for the mom last season putting those girls through the ringer. I think the girl she just loved so much was a lesbian. The one that kissed Stephanie. I saw that same girl on another dateing show. Maybe Elimidate. And the other girl on there said she thought that girl was more interested in her chest than the guy was.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12