+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Song Titles from the Episode

Song Title....Please

I have received an email asking if I could find out the name of the song that was played during Shannons exit with her ex boyfriend. I have searched but have been unable to find out.

Does anyone know the nameof it?

Thanks
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I didn't see the episode, but I know that Teddy Goldstein's song "Lucky in Love" was featured on a MMF episode (I have no idea which one). Does this sound like it might be it?

Here's the link to his site, where you can download a clip of the song, to check it out.
    http://www.teddygoldstein.com/mp3s.html

thanks John, I will check it out after dinner

Trisstree

Song title

It's funny, this was the exact reason I came on to this messageboard, to find out what that exact same song was...

The one that was playing when Shannon left.

It wasn't the Teddy Goldstein one unfortunately :-(

Cali please let me know if you find the song title, and if anyone else knows I'd be really grateful for any help :-)

Thanks in advance for any help

I'll keep looking, but haven't had luck so far.

One thing to be said about WB... after some of their shows they tell you what music was featured. I love that.

Trisstree
    Yes, hbo too, Im an avid fan of 6 feet under & if I hear songs I like I can go on their website afterwards and check out what music they played during the episode.

The song could've been in the credits, but the credits were rolling so fast that even when I TRIED to read them it was impossible! lol

jdawg
    I think the name of the song is I Shut Down the artist is Eman. I am trying to find out the name and artist of the song that played on last nights episode while chelsea was on her date and they were body painting each other

Trisstree
    yeah!! That's the one, I shut down. Thank you so much!!!

I listened to the song what was on during Chelsea's date, unfortunately I didn't recognize it =(

Now I'm wondering what song played during Stephanie's exit on Saturday?

(PS. I emailed NBC today and asked if they wouldn't consider putting the song titles on the website or something, since a lot of people seemed to be lookign for songs that were played during the show.... Maybe if others are constantly looking for song titles, they can write as well, the more requests the bigger the chance is of getting it done :-)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Trisstree glad you found your song

I'm also glad jdawg crawled out of the woodwork to give it to you
    Hi J-dawg !!!
    Last edited by eny; 02-02-2003 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks Jdawg!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast