+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Song Titles from the Episode

I have never watched the credits, but I assume they would list them there. Since I have the ep on tape I'll look a little later and see if I can get the songs.

Every time this show airs there are people looking for song titles, so IF they are listed maybe I'll make it a weekly feature
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They're not listed, Cali. NBC doesn't list music in the credits. That's why people have to ask

Sheesh, what morons!

I guess that's what happens when I assume eh?

I think I'd be upset if it were my song.... not that I actually [i]have[i] a song, but you know.....

FORT Newbie
    Thanks John, but that isn't it. I am looking for the one that is in the background when either Lindsay or Allyson is voted off (sorry, get them confused). The vocalist is breathy and the chorus repeats itself "let me move on.. let me move on". Thanks so far! I wish NBC could be contacted... or even the sound supervisor of the show, that would be best.

We have a contact at NBC who has offered to get us the song info for this show - but I think the last time they were asked, they didn't respond, so it's kind of unreliable.

LG.
    I have some information about two of the songs from the Maloney episodes:

"Sweet Forever" -- www.jenniecathcart.com

"When I Close My Eyes AKA Fantasy"
    www.twistedboy.com/casper.html
    Hope that helps.

If you have other questions about music from the show, ask here with as much specificity as possible and we'll see what we can find out.
    Thanks!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG you are TOO cool

jdawg
    Thanks so much for the links!!! The second one does not seem to be working. I wish they would post this on the site. Anyway can you find out the artist that sang the son without you on tonights (3/10) episode?

FORT Newbie

Need Name of Song!

I am dying to find out the name of the song at the end of the Calderon' sepisode, where one of the twins was leaving. It was such a pretty song and Iv'e searched everywhere to find it! Does anyone have any idea who signs it or the name of it? It's a female singing, "I'm letting you go...I'm letting you go."

Help!

FORT Newbie
    jdawg, anyone out there! I am desperately looking for a song that was played on the twins episode (Carlos Calderone). It was at the end of the episode when Linsday was leaving (I think it was Lindsay)... It was by a woman. She was singing, "I'm letting you go...I'm letting you go..."
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO SINGS THIS? I really loved it!
    Thanks to anyone who can help!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast