+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Song Titles from the Episode

jdawg
    Tristee

I also tried emailing NBC, ( Twice!!!) Got the same attomated reply back both times. How about you?

jdawg
    Ok its me again I have a little rant!!

It really peeves me ( trying to keep my language PG 13) that they play this music from little know artists and do not credit them for it. I am sure that there are tons of people ou there that would like to find this music but cant because the songs are not in the credits, websites etc. The only reason I found the song I shut down was because I searched for it from the lyrics ( not from any credits !!!)

LG.
    Hi guys. I've been emailing with somebody at NBC regarding the show and she told me that she will try to track down song information if we give her specifics regarding which songs you are interested in. I'm not a real big music fan, so keep it simple for me. Post all the information you have about the specific song you are interested in (i.e. lyrics and what scene of which episode it was aired during) and we'll see if we can get some information, but there is not a "play-list" for the show that is available for distribution.

Re: the music, I checked with the music supervisor and he said some songs are original and some are not -- some songs that are not might be available on CDs sold by the artists themselves but not necessarily available in stores.

If there is a specific song you get lots of requests for, I can check and see whether that specific song is available on CD from the artist.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That's awesome, LG. Great job.

jdawg
    lurkingirl

I am looking for a song from the last episode of the Malooneys, song played while chelsea was on date and they were body painting each other, not sure about any lyrics

LG.
    ok Jdawg, I'll see if I can get any info and post it here if/when I do.

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

jdawg
    Thanks a Million

I have also sent another email to NBC, we will see what happens

Trisstree
    Hey guys, yeah I did send 3 emails to NPC and got that automated response. I'm so disappointed geez... they play all this great music & dont give the artists credit at all..well they might in the end credits but like I said, goes too fast for any normal human being to read lol :-)

Finally got a hold of Eman I shut down, still dont know what song played during Stephanie's exit but I'm happy to have found that one :-)))

FORT Newbie

Songs! (Calderon's Episode)

I was hoping someone could please post the artist and song title to the song near the end of the episode with the chorus "Let me move on... let me move on." It was a Sarah McLachlanesque sound and I was hoping to track down the artist! Thank you for any help! Any other music identification would be cool too.

-Zippitie

Is it kind of an angst-filled song? If so, it could be "Those Days" from Lennon. You can listen to it here: http://www.towerrecords.com/product....1&pfid=2556175

It's track #5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast